GG rework

Tiig
296 posts Member
Loving the new GG rework save for one thing: metalloid monstrosity still kills b1. I understand the mechanics and the reasoning, but it still seems wrong that in a fight where an opponent never takes a turn, b1 still dies. The zeta is needed not to make b1 stronger, but just to stop GG killing him himself! Maybe a tweak warranted?

Replies

• Options
    yep many many warranted complaints about this, seems b1 should lose less stacks then currently from this
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Take b1 to g13, better stats...oh xD
  • Options
    Am I the only one that dislikes B1 on a Grievous team? Everyone seems to think that B1 has to go with Grievous, and then complain about B1 not working with Grievous.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that dislikes B1 on a Grievous team? Everyone seems to think that B1 has to go with Grievous, and then complain about B1 not working with Grievous.

He's the only healer avaliable currently which will change with Wat's entry.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Though it’s a bit annoying, making Grievous slow and b1 fast will make b1 stack more stacks onto himself before Grievous can take them away. I’m beating revan's with 95% success now with a full separatist droid team.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Though it’s a bit annoying, making Grievous slow and b1 fast will make b1 stack more stacks onto himself before Grievous can take them away. I’m beating revan's with 95% success now with a full separatist droid team.

Which Revans?
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

Which Revans?

@No_Try Jedi revan.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    GG can now mow down JKR as was alleged back in February by the GameChangers. Still going to struggle against well modded DR/Malak but now there is a chance for winning even those matchups.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"