The new gear drop rate is atrocious....

Trying to get to DR to gear 9 and the 1 piece requires 50 and 50 of the new gear to get him upgraded.
1600 energy and I have managed to get 14 of one and 8 of another off 10 energy drops. In the same amount of time I have gotten 2.5X the stun guns and 3X the carbantis. You cant request the gear and it doesn't drop anywhere but HSith but I haven't seen it yet although I don't rank in the top 10 so that maybe why I haven't seen any of them drop.

Outside of 700 gems for 25 which would require a total of 2800 just to get that one part for any upgrade to gear 9 which is ridiculous. Now I see them popping up in this new championship store for 500 for 6 which seems inflated considering we don't even know exactly how many points we will get per round. All in all it reeks of a paywall plain and simple.

I buy 20 dollar cards pretty regular but 20 dollars for 1 unit piece especially a purple is ridiculous.

You talk all this nonsense about how the new player is moving to fast so you wanted to slow it down but in truth the new people are going nowhere quick unless they whale or dolphin. People can spout RNG all day long but the truth is I think they are purposefully holding back the gear drop ratio on the new gear. Which hurts us all in the end.

Replies

• Options
    Update another 200 energy and 3 pieces 2 of 1 and 1 of the other. So 3 out of 20 attempts I should finish this piece in about 2 months.
  • Warp3dM1nd
    149 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Update 400 energy and acquired 6 pieces. So now a grand total of 2200 energy spent and 31 pieces acquired. So the percentage rate so far is beyond ridiculousness. I'm just burning extra energy for nothing. I guess that is the lesson learned best just to not buy extra energy and save up those gems to buy the packs out of the store. Thanks for the paywall to G9 CG! The community and me thank you for helping us decide not to spend and you are making the choice easier for more of us every day!