Rate team pls

So I’m fairly new and progressing well.

My current arena team is Darth Vader in lead (gl 11, 6 star) with fallen Bastila Shan (gl 10, 4 star) count dooku (gl 9, 5 star) now these three are definitely on the team for the foreseeable future I’m not sure who to use in the final two slots? Any advice?

Replies

• Options
    We don't know who else you have on your roster. A tank like royal guard, Other sith, toons who add dots e.g canderous. Palpatine is next level lead for you at a guess.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    register your account on swgoh.gg and post the link to your profile so people can help you we cant guess to which toons you may have @Erebos
  • Options
    I would definitely not recommend RG.
    You should be pursuing a long-term meta team while making the 1 you have viable. Assume Thrawn's capital ship will keep competitive, go TFP to team up with. Tarkinn is farmed in arena reward, TFP fleet arena, and magma trooper GW rewards. I would go with Tarkin for the ship while you farm Phoenix OR just farm KOTOR while building up
    Vader Dooku TFP Tarkin FBS

This path gets you toward the most powerful arena meta while giving you competitive ships.