Is one zeta mat per challenge live?

Prev1
Because I got 1 and 0 today... Unless it's one zeta mat per day and I misinterpreted it...

Replies

• Options
    ysdq66xu2cc6.png
  • Spuds
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I don’t believe so because I got 0
  • Options
    Nope, got my usual 0/4, right on schedule.
  • Damodamo
    1588 posts Member
    Options
    I went 0 and then 1...
  • Options
    Nope
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    Next year when a new Mat only for G13 toon will be realesed ...
  • Options
    I too went 0 and then 1. I don't recall them giving a timeframe for the change, but it would be nice to know lol
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Got 1 & 1 so I thought it had gone live. Next major update I guess.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Next major update? Its too soon...
  • Options
    Zero today, thankful to get 2 from the Ewok Endor event.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    avocados are back !
    Time to make guacamole
  • Ornoktree
    26 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    0 today, 0 on last Monday and Sunday, and 2 last Thursday. We should start compiling lists, and I have snapshots. RNG be damned, it sure feels like getting even 1 is a super lucky day.
  • Options
    I managed 2 then 0.
    I did score 2 on the Ewok event though.
  • Formerly_Randy
    333 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    It's not live yet as the possible rewards still list "2" as the potential for zetas.

Once it's live it will read "1". Though I wonder if there will also be a "guaranteed" attached to it and will only pertain to the final tier of the ship abilities challenge. This would give people the option of going for the guaranteed 1 (tier iv) or the potential to hit 2 on the lower tier (tier iii).
  • Options
    There CG goes again, getting all of our hopes up and then throwing them in the trash. *ultimate sad and depressed face*
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    Once the geo TB is qctua5lly out, we should get that update
  • StarSon
    7466 posts Member
    Options
    Because I got 1 and 0 today... Unless it's one zeta mat per day and I misinterpreted it...

Yes, as was clearly evidenced by you getting something other than 1.
  • Options
    No! I got ZERO this time...
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    I think due to the high cost of mod swapping CG was unable to afford that update
  • Options
    2 x 0 = 0
  • Options
    2 x 0 = 0

I checked your math skills. And it turns out that you are correct.

However, I also checked my math skills. And it turns out my math skills are incorrect.

So overall, your statement is inconclusive until further evaluation can be done.

Until then I am chalking this up as Rebel News.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    It wasn't in the update notes, so it's unsurprising it hasn't happened yet.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    If it's not in the update notes, it's not live yet.
  • Jubai
    112 posts Member
    Options
    I'm usually the last person to defend CG about drop rates for mats but I never have a problem with Zetas.
    Sure I get 0 on occasion but to be fair I more often get some than not.
    That being said I do have problems with the aqusistion of character shards. 2 refresh a day for one week took range trooper from 16 -20
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Nope, got my usual 0/4, right on schedule.

this... so 2 zetas total on all the double drop attempts and 0 0 today.... honestly this is why people think these challenges are so stupid in the meantime my GAC opponent just banged another zeta on his Malak wooooooo

THX for da crapdumpensation
  • Options
    I don't think it started yet, unless it's on averages. I got 0 then 2.
  • Options
    Man everyones been complaining about not getting zetas, I was getting 4 a day during the double drops and got 2 today from mat again...Must be my luck then!
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    Options
    Carrie released a statement on the Podcast Discord channel. I will copy and paste it below if I can find it again:

"Thanks for posting this, because I was looking for an in to talk about it. In the third hour of rambling my head off, I said two things that were too close to "not necessarily true" for my comfort that I want to clarify. I usually try to give myself an out, like "I don't recall if that's live, but it should be" but I would totally understand why it seems that way. It's because I spend as much time playing internal builds and having discussions as I do playing the live build. Usually when I'm posting here, I run around and get clarity, but I didn't do that because we recorded over the weekend, and I should have fact checked the following day and asked for an edit but forgot.
    So we started investigating where that ended up, we DID end up taking 0-2 off things that you never saw, so that doesn't get me any brownie points. And so I sincerely apologize for not being clear when I should have checked or at least followed up and requested we edit out my babbling nonsense. The reality is, I agree with the sentiment in this case VERY strongly, so we are going to make a change to that drop rate and probably fix it at 1. Caveat: Have not run all the numbers yet, so while this is still very much my desire and I think we can do it, we need to cross a few t's and dot a few i's. But unlike other caveats, if we do this, we'll do it as soon as humanly possible and post about it when we've confirmed.
    The "other thing" btw is that I was talking about us reordering the shop tabs, and that was task in TU16 polish which just ended, but I confirmed today it did not get in, because it causes a world of hurt for players leveling up without additional tech work. So the shops will still be in the bad order and we are looking to see what we can do to reduce friction for elder players without making new players lives painful."
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    Options
    So no, the one zeta challenge is currently not in the game.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    "The one zeta challenge" sounds like something annoying kids on YouTube would do.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH