Were there any discussions about G13 color?

komji15
534 posts Member
I saw the announcement that G13 will be arrived..

And my eyes were hurt by that..😂
It is too hot...

What are you think about my opinion that change G12 color to sliver and change G13 color to gold.. Red with Gradation is too heavy to my eyes..😥😥

Replies

• Options
    Change dark side to red.
    Light side to blue.
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    komji15 wrote: »

It is too hot...

What are you think about my opinion that change G12 color to sliver and change G13 color to gold.. Red with Gradation is too heavy to my eyes..😥😥

What would gear 14 be then?
    Qlso changijg all gear 12 to silver and 13 to gold would confuse so many people qnd cause problems
  • StarSon
    7466 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sure there was discussion at their offices. There was also a big crying thread here made by people that thing it looks bad (spoiler: it looks awesome). I'd bet that when we get g14 it'll go all red.
  • PoD
    67 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve always thought red (and green) should be avoided when possible for those who are color blind. Not that’s it’s red/green for me, but I do have problems distinguishing the gray and green mods at a glance.

I also don’t understand why gold is only used for gear 12. All the other gear tiers, I believe, use the same color for at least two tiers or more.
  • Options
    komji15 wrote: »

It is too hot...

Your eyes are fingered bro LMFAO
  • StarSon
    7466 posts Member
    Options
    PoD wrote: »
    I’ve always thought red (and green) should be avoided when possible for those who are color blind. Not that’s it’s red/green for me, but I do have problems distinguishing the gray and green mods at a glance.

Not sure how it works, tbh, but it's still easily distinguishable in this case, right? You won't see the color so you'll know it's either red or green, and then you'll know that it means g13?
    I also don’t understand why gold is only used for gear 12. All the other gear tiers, I believe, use the same color for at least two tiers or more.

It's because of the rings. Previous gear tiers also used a difference in rings, and they're out of space for that. So color change. g14 will probably be all red, and g15 will be half and half again (if we get that far).