Dooku leadership - is he fixed?

I have played a few battles...not a large sample, but Inseem to dodge less than Lumi with non Jedi's teams...which doesn't make sense since Dookubshoukd have 3x the evasion there

Anyone that tried him can comment?

Replies

• Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    I would also like to know if Dooku's leadership change makes him a viable leader? Has anyone tried this out yet?
  • Options
    Yes it works and its good. just tried and even took 0 damage.
    Were at top 5 arena.

http://imgur.com/a/YGpXc
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Worth sinking some purple mats then?
  • Options
    Not worth the speed loss IMO but the dodges are noticeable now. I played with him as lead only for 5 arena matches. It's a good lead when you are running a squad that's not synergic
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    I don't run any other jedi. I'm thinking Dooku(L), GS, QGJ, Rey, Savage
  • Options
    Dooku is worth maxing out.
    One reason I dont use QGJ is that 8 out 10 in my server top 10 are QGJs.
    I used to use Phasma but will stick w/ dooku for now. Been rank 1 consistently during payouts (as phasma lead) so It works for me. Tried beating all of em w/ dooku lead and won 10/10 easy.

As for his ability, its really good. I always get offense up, especially when someone AOEs.
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    What team do you run with him as lead?
  • Options
    Thrace wrote: »
    What team do you run with him as lead?

For me Dooku Lead
    QGJ (for dispel on RG)
    Sid (50% evasion vs jedis w/c means always Offense up)
    GS (OP)
    FOTP (for assists w/ QGJ or GS) My hitter as I dont have rey
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    So very similar to what I would be running, sub Sid for Savage and FOTP for Rey. I have Sid just want to try out Savage for a bit.

Thanks for the info man, i'll try this out today. It will be nice to run some new arena comps.
  • Options
    I tried him in GW and he ****...makes me really excited in Arena he is fixed. Will have to try tomorrow! Dodge is fun as it creates uncertainty. When vs high speed teams or heavy AoE uncertainty is fun
  • Thrace
    147 posts Member
    Options
    He ... he ****?!?!? what man! That could be a good thing or bad thing ... haha, just kidding I assume you mean he rocks now?
  • Options
    I think I will try him out in Arena as well. The important question will be: Will you get attacked more or less with Dooku (vs. QGJ) as a leader, because it's all about avoiding fights, because you probably lose anyway...

With all the RG teams now it may also be good, that my own QGJ goes after my GS who will trigger RG taunt.

• Options
    The dodging/evading now works, however the offense up that you gain from dodging quite often disappears before you get to take your turn. Fix please.