Clone Sergeant Portrait Updated?

Atwell
111 posts Member
edited June 2019
Did his portrait always look like this? It looks more in line with the other clones now.

b940dv5sgu6s.png

Edit: Yup. Definitely updated. Here's the old pic.

k4zykzndoieh.png

Replies

• Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    Options
    My game just did the automatic reset. No change to Clone Sergeant here. Not sure what you have. Can we see a screen shot of it IN game from the menu, and not a blown up version of it. I have a feeling someone will think it was a fan made one.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Atwell
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    My game just did the automatic reset. No change to Clone Sergeant here. Not sure what you have. Can we see a screen shot of it IN game from the menu, and not a blown up version of it. I have a feeling someone will think it was a fan made one.

That screenshot I took was from Swgoh.gg. Maybe it's from a future update? I'm at work so I ca't fiddle with my phone atm.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Still old portrait in game for me. Maybe means an update for him soon though.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    03jbkgl0rics.jpeg
    Proof.😉
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    now if the character models looked like the portaits
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    He's now P2W.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Swgoh.gg isn't an official website
  • Atwell
    111 posts Member
    Options

No question about that. But it has been known to leak unreleased in-game material before
  • Options
    Atwell wrote: »

No question about that. But it has been known to leak unreleased in-game material before

Has it?
  • Options
    I hope they rework/ rename him to Hevy
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

Has it?
    They have the protection increase to g13 already on their website. I remember (can be wrong here) the devs posted in an announcement that they are working with the people who make the website to make it easier for them to pull data from CG

It was also the first place to bring up Kyrotech gear needed for Darth Revan, and 2 days later CG announced Kyrotech gear by linking Revan's swgoh profile
  • Atwell
    111 posts Member
    Options

Has it?

Yup. Way back in the day unreleased Night Sister units popped up under "unplayable characters" but it got taken out pretty quickly.

qly51uzwvuh0.jpg
  • Options

Has it?

Yup. Way back in the day unreleased Night Sister units popped up under "unplayable characters" but it got taken out pretty quickly.

qly51uzwvuh0.jpg

Oh wow didn't know this stuff. I'd say you're onto something with the clone portrait so
  • Atwell
    111 posts Member
    Options

Has it?

qly51uzwvuh0.jpg

Oh wow didn't know this stuff. I'd say you're onto something with the clone portrait so

One can only hope right? I really, really want a clone rework lol
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I agree about the Hevy thing. Also curious why they gave the NS generic names instead of the ones listed.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Woah Luce looks really cool, like an orc almost.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/