Streamline the GA championships

I still think that once we hit enter it should lock our toons. Then get matched within a few hours, not this 24hrs for everything crap. After you’re matched, and both players have set defenses, then immediately start the 24hrs to battle, or until all territories are defeated, whichever comes first, maybe stick a “white flag” button in there that one can push if they’ve got nothing left to attack with and are losing. If both players can get there defenses set, why do we have to wait another 16-20 hours to attack? Heck, let us do 2 battles/day if we want. This 24 preview, set defense, attack, repeat just drags too loooooong.

Replies

• Beyol
    328 posts Member
    Options
    I still think that once we hit enter it should lock our toons. Then get matched within a few hours, not this 24hrs for everything crap. After you’re matched, and both players have set defenses, then immediately start the 24hrs to battle, or until all territories are defeated, whichever comes first, maybe stick a “white flag” button in there that one can push if they’ve got nothing left to attack with and are losing. If both players can get there defenses set, why do we have to wait another 16-20 hours to attack? Heck, let us do 2 battles/day if we want. This 24 preview, set defense, attack, repeat just drags too loooooong.

Not everyone on the planet is on the same time schedule.
  • Options
    Everything starts/ends at the same time. 3pm PST for signup would be midnight in Sweden. Just saying that if the 2 people matched up have their defenses set before the 24hr period is over, let them start. It’s not like you can change anything in your defenses anyway. Once everything is full, let them battle
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    26tnn9lynof7.jpg
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Everything starts/ends at the same time. 3pm PST for signup would be midnight in Sweden. Just saying that if the 2 people matched up have their defenses set before the 24hr period is over, let them start. It’s not like you can change anything in your defenses anyway. Once everything is full, let them battle

And then you'd have to wait longer for the next match. This solves nothing, even if there was a problem, which there isn't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH