June GA's missing

So its June 20th, when are we getting the offset events/ rewards as mentioned in the below post by Crumb?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205009/june-calendar-changes/p1?new=1

We"re actually getting less rewards than last year, seeing as we used to get 2-3 events all weekend long (lately we get 1) and weekdays we usually (not everyday) got 2 events.

Replies

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Double drops were the "rewards".
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »

This.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I thought the posts asking for free stuff were over? Do you think there will be more?
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I thought the posts asking for free stuff were over? Do you think there will be more?

Next week we get double posts.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This.

Do you remember good old times over Christmas when we actually got rewards from missing GAs into our inbox? Feels soo far away now.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    ShawDou wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

This.

Do you remember good old times over Christmas when we actually got rewards from missing GAs into our inbox? Feels soo far away now.

It's okay missing 4 GA is the same as getting 2 zeta mats from the double drop challenge
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    Actually missing one GA for these double drops are total ok for me - more of them please :D
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Options
    Larx wrote: »
    Actually missing one GA for these double drops are total ok for me - more of them please :D

Well there used to be 4 GA per month so we missed 3 of them.
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options

Yes but 2x0 will still = 0
    They should first implement a drop before ....
  • Options
    Yeah, everyone should get at least 100 Kyrotech pieces B)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Options
    Double drops, where you have to spend energy (except for the challenges) isnt really a "reward". Especially when they do double drops, it always seems the chance, or the actual % to get a shard or gear, goes down. Now IF we got 100% drops of shards or the needed gear for spending OUR energy to get "rewards", then yeah thats great. But having us spend something of ours to get the "reward" is kind of **** and typical of the way GA has been going lately.
    We used to have events to get rewards and we didnt have to spend anything.
  • Options
    Double drops, where you have to spend energy (except for the challenges) isnt really a "reward". Especially when they do double drops, it always seems the chance, or the actual % to get a shard or gear, goes down. Now IF we got 100% drops of shards or the needed gear for spending OUR energy to get "rewards", then yeah thats great. But having us spend something of ours to get the "reward" is kind of **** and typical of the way GA has been going lately.
    We used to have events to get rewards and we didnt have to spend anything.

Congratulations, you just summed up the majority of the forum activity for the last 2 weeks. The only thing you missed is that CG clearly hates you and specifically changed your Zeta mat drop rate to give you less than you would have earned from winning every GA.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q