Should I increase my GP from 1.96 to 2.00 m?

Will this increase my division and therefore possible prizes?

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    prizes are same for exhibition across all division. We are having a week long exhibition this week and then a 5 week exhibition

So for the next 6-8 weeks the prizes are the same regardless of your division

You would need to increase your GP eventually for TB
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    It's a tough call. I agree with ultra, eventually you'll increase it, crack that egg now. Don't wait.
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    From the dev post today about GAC Rewards: "End of Championship rewards do not change between Divisions. Being in a higher division will, however, affect the rewards you receive when you are promoted between Leagues (Promotion Rewards)." Frankly, I think you'll get easier match-ups if you go to the next division (although it's too late to do that for this week). From the prior GAs, I faced better players just under the cut-off than I did just above the cut-off....you get a lot of the uber-serious players trying to keep their GP just under the cut-off amount.
  • Options
    Well, if you play the game, you'll automatically increase your GP and pass that 2 MGP at some point, therefore i wouldn't care too much about it. Otherwise you'll never do some progress.
    It's all about how you play and enjoy the game, to increase my GP yes or no for me was never a topic, yes i got penalized in the "old" GA's for that, but this is meant to change with GAC.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Manumicio wrote: »
    Well, if you play the game, you'll automatically increase your GP and pass that 2 MGP at some point, therefore i wouldn't care too much about it. Otherwise you'll never do some progress.
    It's all about how you play and enjoy the game, to increase my GP yes or no for me was never a topic, yes i got penalized in the "old" GA's for that, but this is meant to change with GAC.

For real, just play the game. There are much bigger decisions to be made that will affect you more in the long run.