HK-47 Unique Zeta

Is the zeta required in a Darth revan team (the one that prevents Bonus TM for enemies with protection up)? Running DRevan, Badstilla, HK, Thrawn, and sith Trooper (will be using Malak when i get him).

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Is the zeta required in a Darth revan team (the one that prevents Bonus TM for enemies with protection up)? Running DRevan, Badstilla, HK, Thrawn, and sith Trooper (will be using Malak when i get him).

It means a jedi revan or padme attacking you has to make more of an effort and or have more competitive mods. Completely irrelevant for mirror matches.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »

It means a jedi revan or padme attacking you has to make more of an effort and or have more competitive mods. Completely irrelevant for mirror matches.

I'm not an expert on Padme but doesnt she prevent her own allies from gaining TM? And I dont think his zeta prevents bonus turns as they are not TM gain.

Is there another team that uses protection up a lot?
    This zeta seems to have very limited use. Sounds like a back-burner zeta to me.
  • Options
    Isnt it meant to be a counter to GMY TM on his basic ?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options

Yeah it appears that way. But is a zeta meant to counter 1 toon seems a bit specific to me.
  • Hortus
    623 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »

Yeah it appears that way. But is a zeta meant to counter 1 toon seems a bit specific to me.

GMY is the most obvious example but this zeta also shuts down TM gain from other sources like Bastila, Ezra, etc, and hurts badly Bastila lead (where all toons starts with prot up).
  • Options
    Seems to not be required. Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    Awesome against jedi revan and bastila, useless against padme and mirror matches. It depends on where you use him
  • Mikek
    110 posts Member
    Options
    I started dr malak team with nearly no zetas and slowly added one after another. I must say that this one made a huge difference in fights against JKR.