Does Division affect GA match making?

ShawDou
297 posts Member
Asking because i just want to be sure. Since division brackets are counted with Fleets, does Your division somehow affect your GA match making?

For example if person is in division 8 can he also be matched for GA with division 7/9 players because they will have similar chars GP, or only with division 8 players because they are in same division?

Replies

• Options
    Divisions are just another name for GP brackets....the same as we had before in GA, just more brackets this time. You will only be matched up with players in your division .
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I think the matchmaking will take within your division. While rewards are the same yet, I bet they will differentiate those afterwards as well for each league within divisions.
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Options
    Well i would like official answer. Because if some ppl have very strong fleets and are at bottom of their division, they might be matched only with each other or with ppl who have much higher characters GP putting them at disadvantage. Also works other way around too.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    ShawDou wrote: »
    Well i would like official answer. Because if some ppl have very strong fleets and are at bottom of their division, they might be matched only with each other or with ppl who have much higher characters GP putting them at disadvantage. Also works other way around too.

I'm sure this will happen, and I dont see why it shouldnt.
  • ShawDou
    297 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I'm sure this will happen, and I dont see why it shouldnt.

It would mean that they are going against themselves, since not long ago they removed ships GP from GA char matchmaking and now they are putting it back? Distribute ppl to brackets by global GP and then make ppl with lower char GP play against higher char GP?

This is not complain, it would probably help me since my chars GP is overal higher than chip GP in my bracket, but it is still not good thing.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

You may need to sit down and wait until they make an announcement for clarification then...or just see what happens in a few hours.