GW bugged off again?

For the past week and a half i completed GW, but today I hit some really tough teams at 3 and 4. Did the update alter anyone else's progression?
Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...

Replies

• Options
    So your saying it's bugged because of 1 day being more difficult? C'mon dude.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    You aint lying. Since the update, i havent beaten GW once. The teams they have are extremely more powerful than my teams and thats before i get to the 3rd or 4th level.
  • Options
    Dang, stop complaining! You're not entitled to beat GW everyday just because you've beaten it before. It's like saying Arena is bugged because I can't hit 1 today and there were tough teams in top 10.
  • Options
    Naah sometimes gw throws in level 70 teams at node 3-4 and after that you'll encounter some easier teams. Happens all the time
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Options
    Today was the first time I have completed the entire 12 nodes with the same team, no losses and only retreating once (post update).

Pretty sure tomorrow will be more difficult but still beatable.

I don't think 1 is a statistically significant sample size.
  • Options
    Yeah GW is not bugged. It is totally ok that you face 2x Lvl70 Teams and the other day you face 10x of them. Totally good programmed, why even complain ...
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »
    So your saying it's bugged because of 1 day being more difficult? C'mon dude.

There's a history of updates jacking things around..
  • Options
    HBu3No wrote: »
    Dang, stop complaining! You're not entitled to beat GW everyday just because you've beaten it before. It's like saying Arena is bugged because I can't hit 1 today and there were tough teams in top 10.

Dude, really? That's complaining? It's a question smart guy.
  • Lamb
    300 posts Member
    Options
    I'm FTP, GW is fine. Please stop posting " I don't know how to play please nerf" posts.
  • Options
    Lamb wrote: »
    I'm FTP, GW is fine. Please stop posting " I don't know how to play please nerf" posts.

Seriously? You want to tell me what to do dad?
  • Options
    Wow.. O.k. Let's calm down and get back to topic. (Don't make me pull this thread over! :D )
    Seriously...
    I have not seen any changes in the difficulty since the patch.
  • Options
    Sorry wook, people assuming that I'm crying when I was just asking a question makes no sense to me.

So it was just an odd match, a one off if you will. That's all I was looking for. Given the weird stuff after some updates, I figured I'd ask
  • Options
    It's no problem, people seem to be a bit touchy today.

Yeah, I would write it off as a cyclical thing, My GW's have seemed easier yesterday and today, (of course now that I publicly saw that I will probably be crushed tomorrow. :/ )

Good luck tomorrow.