How does b1 manage at low stars?

Considering it has no health etc and lots of it's abilities regenerate it's allies how does he fare at say 3-5 stars in a team which gg is the main damage dealer

Replies

• Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Options
    much ado the same just with less damage. It's really strange
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    On gear levels 8,9 and 10 there is an Mk 2 Zaltin Bacta Gel which gives +6 speed. Going for gear 9 is very easy so you should at least aim for that level. Going from 9 to 10 is still somewhat easy and just requires 2 full Stun Cuffs and a Mk 7 Nubian so if you have plenty of those you can grab the additional 6 speed on g10.
    B1's main purpose is being a support char that heals your teammates and gets rid of annoying foresights with his assist. So speed is your best friend.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    The bug ticket on length of life for B1 is the zeta. That extra 50 starting unit is huge. I found that stars didn't matter much except for speed. But he could be taken out quite quickly against AOE or marked from JKR. But if you have Magnaguard with the rework, I think B1 gets way more viable at lower stars.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    IronRanger wrote: »
    The bug ticket

I see what you accidentally did there.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    IronRanger wrote: »
    The bug ticket on length of life for B1 is the zeta. That extra 50 starting unit is huge. I found that stars didn't matter much except for speed. But he could be taken out quite quickly against AOE or marked from JKR. But if you have Magnaguard with the rework, I think B1 gets way more viable at lower stars.

W00t I guess I need wait no more longer to try out revan squad with nute+seps.
    Star up B1 is painful.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    G12+ mod for health

Surely it’s tenacity
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    The distinguisher on B1 is more that zeta. But the damage output will be pretty trash at low gear.
    Still not a he.
  • CosmicJ
    348 posts Member
    Options
    The zeta is more important than the star count. But as people have mentioned, the damage output is significantly lower at lower stars (Don't discount this guy as a damage dealer, he attacks so often, he's actually quite decent once you 6E with speed and offense).

So yes, once you have the zeta you can use him as a healer while you star him up, but i do recommend you 7* him eventually.
  • Options
    Horrible. He will have no HP at 3 stars

Not subtle enough. Go back to troll school.
  • Options
    Cheers guys, starting the long grind!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    He's like a tank....he does little damage and just stand there and gets his droidical brains beat in.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    He's like a tank....he does little damage and just stand there and gets his droidical brains beat in.
    B1 does more damage than you seem to give them credit for, especially given the large number of assists they perform.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Reasons to star up b1?

Higher base damage - He'll never hit super hard, but since he assists on everything, having more damage helps.

Higher base speed - The more turns he get's the better. Not only to heal your team, but also to regain stacks of droid battalion, especially since he loses stacks whenever GG takes a turn... since GG is apparently a droid vampire or something... :shrug:

Use in TB / Raids.