Has SWGOH been laggy/glitchy ever since the new update?

Has SWGOH been laggy/glitchy ever since the new update? 22 votes

Yes
45%
CaptainRexjedikilla84Man_UelChucko_marekKyJoe_CoolAleSahnDroh_1979BobaFetaCheeseDaPowerfulJedifrozensteinRiseUp2002 10 votes
No
54%
EventineElessedilCamaroAMFWarGuy101ForceOfTheUnitedRuark_IcefireMagicMatthews99EffAPublicEyeDTbirds01Darth_DeVitoIceninjaQuantumsShadowTheUnchosenOne 12 votes

Replies

• MagicMatthews99
    1124 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    No
    I'd like to change my answer to yes; not loading for me at all right now.

Edit: Working fine now.
    Post edited by MagicMatthews99 on
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Yes
    Depends. For simming, it has been sloooow. But sometimes it's not.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    No
    I never have paid any attention. Now I will.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    No
    The only issue I have with it since the last update is that the client restarts every time I switch apps. Annoying.
  • Options
    Yes
    The only issue I have with it since the last update is that the client restarts every time I switch apps. Annoying.

That is annoying, has happened to me, but I assumed it was because I was in a less than ideal reception area. Currently at work I have full bars and did some simming, but it took a minute or more to get through the scroll wheel...
  • Options
    No
    I have not noticed anything
  • Options
    No

It's always done that for me.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Had the game freeze up during TW. That was new (and very unwelcome).
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you are having issues with the game you should get that information to where it can help.

Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
This discussion has been closed.