Constant annoyance of the player base.....

Hi there players an devs...
i don´t intend this to be a hate posting. But with the bug in the ge tournament lately that led to cancellation we had a long row of new content releases (over years now!) that were not working as intended and have been modified, nerfed, cancelled and so on.
I know that it is not so easy in a living game system to implemetn new stuff without problems but, as one of the people that threw a huge amount of money in this game:
DO YOUR JOB BETTER !!!!
This makes every one angry EVERY single time, it produces quitters, shortly: it is in nobodys interest!
After the first faults one could say you are still learning to cope with the complexity of code you generatet yourself but meanwhile bugs like the ga bug yesterday that led to its cancellation REALLY should not happen. this are the moments when players are joking that you led tha janitor press the keys....and if players are joking about this in that manor you have still won, others just quit the game!
The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.

Replies

• Options
    I just dont undestand why CG dont listen to complains from ppl,some are valid where some may not be,a happy customer will pay gladly,an unhappy one wont or just quit ,then they claim their revenues go down.
  • Options
    Yeah because that was totally their intention 🤓
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    We were told this exhibition was to make sure things would run smoothly.

The player base asked to be more involved in producing a better final product and this was their attempt to do so. Things happen, but at no point were we not made aware that this was an exhibition and that things are not finalized.
This discussion has been closed.