Any word on how officers select geo tb?

Geo Tb starts this week. Had there been any guidance how guild leaders select the TB they want to run? If hoth launches and someone random in the guild signs up for it not knowing you want to do geo does that mess the whole guild up preventing the guild from choosing geo tb?

Replies

• zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    When geo tb becomes online, game will crush and all will be canceled.

Here are the rewards: 1
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Ikaros
    15 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think they have said anything yet, but there will probably be an option menu for officers to choose which one the guild will do, then that one is automatically launched when the time comes around
  • Options
    officers will probably get to choose and launch one similar to how they do normal and heroic raids
  • Options
    I am 100% confident in stating I do not know.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    With their thumbs
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    rng
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kilker
    31 posts Member
    Options
    Do we know geo Tb starts this week? Seems ambitious to launch a new Tb and fix the issues with GAC.
  • Options
    Kilker wrote: »
    Do we know geo Tb starts this week? Seems ambitious to launch a new Tb and fix the issues with GAC.

I'd guess it starts in less than 4 days.
  • Options
    Do we even trust they can roll this out without issues...
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I have to imagine it will be fairly self-explanatory. Whether it will work without crashing, of course, is another matter.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I think there’s some cause for concern if your guild runs into rogue officers. I would think it might be good to have a minimum of 3 leaders/officers select the tb, something like a voting system. Last thing u want is some rogue officer going for hoth just because he hasnt gotten his 45* achievement.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I think there’s some cause for concern if your guild runs into rogue officers. I would think it might be good to have a minimum of 3 leaders/officers select the tb, something like a voting system. Last thing u want is some rogue officer going for hoth just because he hasnt gotten his 45* achievement.

Why would anyone let that player be an officer?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Someone needs a new guild. Or rather, everyone in that guild but that officer needs a new guild.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Kilker wrote: »

I'd guess it starts in less than 4 days.

I'd wager if they run GAC this week with the fixes, then geo tb will be postponed... at this point it's all wait and see until CG comes into work tomorrow...
  • Options
    sying wrote: »

U do know there’s some rogue players who stalk the recruitment forum, join as an officer and then kick the whole guild out right?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

U do know there’s some rogue players who stalk the recruitment forum, join as an officer and then kick the whole guild out right?

How does one "join as an officer?"

Any guild that promotes a new member to officer immediately deserves whatever they get.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

How does one "join as an officer?"

Any guild that promotes a new member to officer immediately deserves whatever they get.

^^^^^^

Don’t promote people you don’t know to officer. Problem solved.

But I’m guessing GL’s will continue to be **** and promote the wrong people.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    It is 8:20 AM in California at the moment. This thread was posted on a Sunday.

Don't expect an update until the workday is in full swing.
    Still not a he.
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Options

Two years ago an officer of mine started a T1 Pit at 3:00 (we were already running T7, 24h joining phase), then instantly finished it in 10 minutes and left the guild. He was an officer for months.
    Black sheeps are everywhere...