different issues since update?

Hey folks,
was just wondering, am i the only one experiencing issues with the game since the update? (android)

Mainly 2 things:
In fights like Arena, GA/C, HSR the game slows extremely down and is way too laggy.

My Phone (Samsung S7 edge) gets really hot after little time running swgoh and only cools down if i stop the game :#
Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining

Replies

• Options
    Yes! I thought it was just me. No one else in my guild said they had the issue. I emailed EA help and did everything they suggested but it hasn't worked. I also have a Samsung, but an S8.
  • Options
    Its all the bugs in the game. The bugs in the game are now in your phone and are now breeding. All that reproductive activity it causing your phone to heat up
  • Options
    Agreed the animations a getting really jittery. I have to quit right out of the game regularly or it gets unplayable.
    It's worse if switching between accounts, I think.
    Performance getting worse after updates is disappointing.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Manumicio wrote: »
    Hey folks,
    was just wondering, am i the only one experiencing issues with the game since the update? (android)

Mainly 2 things:
    In fights like Arena, GA/C, HSR the game slows extremely down and is way too laggy.

My Phone (Samsung S7 edge) gets really hot after little time running swgoh and only cools down if i stop the game :#

It's not only the game, the phone plays a role too, it's a 4 year old model, might be a time for an upgrade
  • Options
    Were a couple of posts deleted?
  • Options
    same here with phone getting hot. Samsung galaxy a710.
  • Options
    Since the fix was pushed 1-2 days ago it got a few steps better.

Fights are still a bit laggy, but less than before, phone getting still a bit warm, but no more hot as it did the few days before.

So situation not solved, but improved for now B)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining