Fleet Arena Feat compensation!

CG Eric said "Lastly, we're looking into how to compensate players who completed the Fleet Arena Feat. "

This is garbage if they only compensate the ones who finished. I did extra battles each day to ensure I would be able to complete and I would have. What about players like me that took the extra time. You cannot just compensate players that finished it. You have to compensate everyone.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Why would anyone get compensated? They promised 40 currency, it was delivered.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    I agree , I was 11/15 before it was taken down
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Options
    I do roughly 10 fleets a day anyways so I didnt see this as a very difficult feat but if they want to give out crystals I won’t complain
  • Captain_Apollo
    423 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    CG Eric said "Lastly, we're looking into how to compensate players who completed the Fleet Arena Feat. "

This is garbage if they only compensate the ones who finished. I did extra battles each day to ensure I would be able to complete and I would have. What about players like me that took the extra time. You cannot just compensate players that finished it. You have to compensate everyone.

Agreeded. I was well on track to finishing with at least 3 days to spare when it was canceled. Compensating people who finished it early just further penalizes everyone else for a mess of CGs making. It's not my fault i planned according to the timer CG gave me for the feat and not opting to needlessly burn crystals.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    I made a post earlier mentioning I took a nap, woke up early to do this feat and it was canceled. I was about complete as well.

Besides. Didnt they say on Saturday they had already figured out compensation and we would get it Monday. Now it is Monday and we are back to square one? What is going on here?
  • Kurrgan
    100 posts Member
    Options
    They need to give me 1,000 gec for doing 10 fleet battles.I hate ships!
    Beyond that I earned a measly 20 credits so who cares if they take them away.
  • RawdSW
    150 posts Member
    Options

There were people ( I was not one of them ) who completed the feat on day one by using crystals to do refreshes. It's only fair that they get compensated at least for that.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    RawdSW wrote: »

There were people ( I was not one of them ) who completed the feat on day one by using crystals to do refreshes. It's only fair that they get compensated at least for that.

I was one of those people and even I don't think I should get compensated. I knew what I was doing and my rush was to see if there were more feats unlocked after doing one. It's not like I didn't know rushing a feat was going to cost me crystals. My crystal cost for doing the feat is the least of my concerns, I want a functional GA with good rewards and fair matchmaking. Keep the crystals I spent.
  • Options
    Compensating for the crystals spent if any is hard. Did spending the crystals get you into a higher bracket and get you some back? My issue is that some are getting a head start on GAC that not everyone had a chance to get. Yes 20 is not much but it is still something.
  • Options
    I finished fleet arena feet. I not only believe I shouldn’t be compensated for it, I believe all the new currency should be reset to 0.
  • Options
    Well I lose instead of just making sure everyone got the 20 they try to pass it off as insignificant. Where the truth is they are too lazy to actually do it right. So close CG 99% of the way there in doing the right thing.