Missing person

Has anyone seen him? I'm starting to get worried he's lost.

dn24yledn5in.jpg

Replies

• Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Palp should be on that though.

Malak next month though is my guess.
  • Options
    Hopefully he stays lost for another 2 weeks. But since that’s what I need, he probably comes back this weekend
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    I think it only makes sense for the business in one of 2 ways
    - comes back very very soon. In order to pressure the people who just got darth revan to spend money to gear up for the event.
    - Comes back after the 3rd darth revan in order to keep the people who bought Malak the first time feeling their level of superiority.
  • Options
    I hope he gets lost in the Sith Galaxy again and stays that way.
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen him? I'm starting to get worried he's lost.

dn24yledn5in.jpg

Ive been looking everyday for him, seems he don’t wanna be found!

(Sidenote, that is hilarious and just awesome! )
  • mali3538
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Lets say 1. July

Only if it will came same as first time, but geonosis TB need him...a lot...so maybe before TB....hmmm...
  • mali3538
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Stick wrote: »
    I think it only makes sense for the business in one of 2 ways
    - comes back very very soon. In order to pressure the people who just got darth revan to spend money to gear up for the event.
    - Comes back after the 3rd darth revan in order to keep the people who bought Malak the first time feeling their level of superiority.

second time show up...why would anyone need to spend money on it? i took DR this time and i got him g11 easy, yeah it is not g12, but hopefully it will be enough

you cant ruin Geo TB by waiting 3rd, why would they ask 12 (if i remember well) for platoons...or they can...cause they are EA/CG....
  • Options
    If that's the case he wouldve been announced and started today or tomorrow the latest. More than likely itll be this week end and another reminder from CG that this new TB isnt for every guild and everyone, just the tip so they can see if it feels good for just a second.