Should I farm GS or is he about to get nerfed?

He's a 1* but I've prepped him for maxing as he has level 7 gear. Should I farm him or is he going to get nerfed? What are your guys opinion

Replies

• Options
    He's already been 'fixed'. 50% damage reduction on his normal attack. He now hits for about 2.2-2.3k non crit.

But his swarm still does a lot of damage so I guess it's worth it.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    He's already been 'fixed'. 50% damage reduction on his normal attack. He now hits for about 2.2-2.3k non crit.

What 50% damage reduction? When that happened?
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »

He use to receive his attack up buff before damage was calculated know he receives the buff after the damage calculation so he hits the same just had a fix in detail.
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    He's a 1* but I've prepped him for maxing as he has level 7 gear. Should I farm him or is he going to get nerfed? What are your guys opinion

Didn't you do a thread exactly like this one before??
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

He use to receive his attack up buff before damage was calculated know he receives the buff after the damage calculation so he hits the same just had a fix in detail.

That was global bug fix. HK47 was doing that too and every other hero that gains offence up on hit. GS still attacks for same damage as he did prior to bug fix. He only attacks for less IF he uses his basic attack and IF the offence buff proc and ONLY for the 1st turn. I don't think this called 50% damage nerf.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

That was global bug fix. HK47 was doing that too and every other hero that gains offence up on hit. GS still attacks for same damage as he did prior to bug fix. He only attacks for less IF he uses his basic attack and IF the offence buff proc and ONLY for the 1st turn. I don't think this called 50% damage nerf.

Exactly thats why @InternetSwag said he had -50% attack power. That was my point it was a bug fix not a nerf. You just explained it with details which im to lazy to do lol
  • Options
    Geo is not ever going to be nerfed, there is no need to do so. As for is he worth it, that's only something you could answer, since we are getting close to cap raises, I would spend some time looking at the lvl 90 projections and see if he fits your team.