Mk 8 Blastech weapon mod prototype

I am collecting and crafting last component for character Luminar to complete gear level 6 and part of this requires 20 units of the mk 8 BlasTech weapon Mod Prototype Which is only available from rewards from the 5-h cantina battle. However I am finding I can use like 20 sum tickets and still not collect any and therefore taking what seems like an age to collect. Does anyone know any tricks to get around this issue?

Replies

• Options
    Sorry a few errors there, was meant to type sim tickets not sum and also it's collected from 5-h light side battles not cantina, thanks
  • Mizake_Mizan
    209 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Unfortunately no.

And as a heads up, it is going to get much worse for you in the future. At gear level 8 and 9 you will be required to collect 50 items, not 20.....and the things you have to collect 50 of usually cost minimum 10 energy each with a lower drop rate than what you are currently gathering. It used to take a couple of days to gather 20/20, now it seems like over a week to get 50/50.

Personally I find it to be the least fun aspect of the game.
  • Options
    Watch the shipments, I get +/- 10 of them from the shipments each week. See if there is a hard node for them as well, let's you farm a hero and gear at the same time (drop rate is the same though as normal node)
  • Options
    Cool thanks guys just thought I would ask just in case I was missing something, thanks again.
  • Options
    Right now you are doing gear lvl 6, as you came to gear 7 and 8, it will keep on getting more harder. I spend 3 to 4 days at times to fill in just one gear.