% increase based on base stats or post mods stats?

SCCH
62 posts Member
The question may be naive but I always wondered.

Leader abilities that increase some stat by a % apply to base stats or to stats after mod effects?

Same question for buffs. Offense up buff increase 50% offense but I wonder if it is a 50% of the toon stats at the moment (including leadership and mod effects), base stats (no leadership, no mods included) or something else.

Thanks a lot for clarification.

Replies

• Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    Options
    I do not have the information exactly like you are asking, but I am sure that if you want to know, you can probably figure it out by looking at character mechanics on SWGOH.GG . They have breakdowns of exactly how characters act in-game, so I wouldn't be surprised if they have the answer for you there.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options
    Speed's +10% is absolutely definitely done off base speed. I would imagine the rest are the same
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    Q: Leader abilities that increase some stat by a % apply to base stats or to stats after mod effects?

A: After mods

Q: Same question for buffs

A: After mods. If leader/unique affect same stat, they add up and then applied.
    Say leadership adds +30% offense and you get offense buff, you get +80% offense (50+30)

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • SCCH
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Juzz wrote: »
    Q: Leader abilities that increase some stat by a % apply to base stats or to stats after mod effects?

A: After mods

Q: Same question for buffs

A: After mods. If leader/unique affect same stat, they add up and then applied.
    Say leadership adds +30% offense and you get offense buff, you get +80% offense (50+30)

Thanks a lot. That was super useful. Cheers.
  • Options
    so if my toon have 50%CC and a leader ability adds 30% my toon have 80% CC?
    or is adding the 30% of my CC based on the stats that I have at the begining of the battle (the 30% of 50% is 15%), so after leader abilty ill have 65%?
    cuz if Iknow that my leader will add 50% of CC I just need to mood my toon just whit 50% to get a 100% CC... is this correct? and work for stats like tenacity, potency, ect
  • Train
    56 posts Member
    Options
    For the percentage based stats (CC, CA, Potency, Tenacity, evasion, accuracy) it works like your first example (additive percents). If you have 50% CC after mods and a leadership adds 30%, you would have 80% CC against enemies of the same level. (Note there is some (unknown to the player base to my knowledge) reduction of effectiveness against enemies of a higher level. TB, particularly LSGTB, is a common example where this is seen.)