Are you mad?

Sakul89
3 posts Member
edited June 2019
The new matchmaking has given me rivals with gp bigger by 600k / 1.2M than mine.

They will break down when they are crushed. Previously, they had many explanations for their failures, and now?

A collection of several years crushed by a new player with tight and focus roster?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    It's about time someone made a thread about the matchmaking.....
  • Options
    Agreed @Dk_rek . It’s a shame this has only affected OP and not one single other person.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Ah ****, here we go again.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    I highly doubt it will have much of an impact on your real life.
  • Options
    Sakul89 wrote: »
    They will break down when they are crushed. Previously, they had many explanations for their failures, and now?

A collection of several years crushed by a new player with tight and focus roster?

So you're patting yourself on the back because older players leveled and geared toons to help their guild earn stars on the Hoth TBs (back when stars were a lot harder to come by) way before TW and GA were ever a thing? There was zero reason NOT to build GP back then. You came into the game when entire differently game modes and systems were in place. That doesn't make you smarter than anyone....it just means you were able to skip putting resources on characters that were useful 3 years ago because you came to the game late.
  • Options
    I love how your second paragraph could be plugged into any villain monologue and fit perfectly fine.

“Now, this bomb is armed! This bomb is mobile! And the identity of the triggerman is a mystery. For one of you holds the detonator! And we came here not as conquerors, but as liberators to return control of this city to the people. And at the first sign of interference from the outside world, or for those people attempting to flee, this anonymous Gothamite - this unsung hero - will trigger the bomb. For now, martial law is in effect. Return to your homes, hold your families close, and wait. They will break down when they are crushed. Previously, they had many explanations for their failures, and now? Tomorrow you claim what is rightfully yours.
  • Options
    ok, english is not my native language.
    it was supposed to be a funny reversal of the situation. most people complain about the need to deal with people with a higher GP.
    Never mind, I'll be back on the forum as I will improve my language 😅
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    it was supposed to be a funny reversal of the situation. most people complain about the need to deal with people with a higher GP.

Don't worry, it was pretty funny.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options

You did fine. People around here are just so hardo for a fight they completely missed the joke. Or they got it and chose to ignore it and hijack your thread so they could complain.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    You forgot the "bro?" In your thread title.