about b1 gets another node?

I mean I don't want to be rude but... why on earth do u guys have to make it really really hard to farm him... I mean ship 5 is so much harder than all of the stuff like cantina, light, and dark side nodes put together... can b1 droid get at last another node mabe like cantina or hard light side?

Replies

• TVF
    36706 posts Member
    Options
    Why?
    $$$
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    okay lmao
  • Options
    how does that give them money?
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    DeBOMBs88 wrote: »

People use crystals to refresh energy or the node and use crystals to buy B1 shards from Shipments. One way to get crystals is with money.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

People use crystals to refresh energy or the node and use crystals to buy B1 shards from Shipments. One way to get crystals is with money.

This. They don't call it "$tar Wars: Galaxy of Heroe$" for nothing. It starts and ends with $. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i guess some of the posters here aren't familiar with "a sense of accomplishment".
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TVF
    36706 posts Member
    Options

jhbuchholz wrote: »

And more to the point, crystals are the only thing you can buy with money. So if they want you to spend money, they have to drain your crystals.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH