Ki-Adi-Mundi and Padawan Anakin in TB

Vos_Landeck
1666 posts Member
edited June 2019
Are these new Jedi on their way to the game soon as playable characters? Looks like they might be. We'll be fighting them in the new Geo TB
extq8sgvedfi.png
j9lj39ousjus.png

Replies

• Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    Did you look at the clones?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Been hoping for KAM for a while!
  • Options
    Gair wrote: »
    Did you look at the clones?

Yep! I'm betting Ponds and Arc Trooper are coming too....both have some interesting stuff in their kits.
  • Options
    their portraits have been in the data files for a while, and most Youtubers covered them back in the day.
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    their portraits have been in the data files for a while, and most Youtubers covered them back in the day.

And the point is? There were all sorts of portraits and names added to the database back at launch. So what. These are actual kits and animations for in-game use. We're dead in the middle of the CW era content. They teased at Celebration that more CW era Jedi and Clones would be coming to the game. Seems to be a pretty good bet that they are on their way fairly soon now.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mace had a fantastic kit

too many grunt troopers with complex kits however, I could barely remember who did what by the end of it
  • Options
    You mean trash anakin? I swear CG hates Anakin for some reason, if that's his kit then it's at best pathetic
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Options
    Ki Adi Mundi may be nice but i really can't see how they would make a interesting kit for Jedi Padadwan Anakin after they nerfed his Jedi Knight version.
  • Options
    Hell Yeah, Ki-Adi-Mundi is my most wanted Jedi ever in SWGOH!! I'm so **** happy to finally see his face in the game. Now I cannot wait until he becomes farmable!!
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    ki3qmwc1ztuu.jpeg

This unit can wipe out entire teams and end your combat mission or special mission run with this unique
  • Options
    You mean trash anakin? I swear CG hates Anakin for some reason, if that's his kit then it's at best pathetic

Precisely and not much different than jka kit AT ALLLLLLLL!!!! CG IS BIGGG on rehashed palette swap trash. Ships ✓ troopers ✓ Geos ✓ any brunette female ✓ any version of arena ✓ tb ✓ 3 Jedis with same aoe ✓ anyone with grenades ✓ the saga continues.....