iOs 13

Whyyess
10 posts Member
I'm stucked on "loading cantina" screen after upgrade my iPh SE to iOs13. Anyone else have same issue ? Thanks

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Sell your iPhone and buy an iPear

- Only RN's know the reference

You have to explain...
  • Options
    because iOS 13 is still in beta and not all apps support it yet
  • Options
    It worked for me for 24 hours, then in the middle of a fleet battle it suddenly disconnected from the server and hadn’t been able to reconnect since
  • Options
    How did you get iOs 13 ?
    It’s not available for me
  • Apfelqoo
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Same Problem here with iOS 13.0 (17A5508m) on iPhone 6s

Stucking on "loading cantina" screen. Doesnt matter if used on wifi or 4g. Dont have Problems with any other app so far.
    I know that iOS 13 is currently open beta - but maybe its an compatibility problem and you may have a look.
  • Options
    That is why it's called "beta"...

Find and report problems/compatibility issues is why some ppl use beta versions.
    There may be a Problem with the iOS beta - or with Heroes. Dev´s will have a look at the issue, fix it or give Apple feedback that they need to fix their iOS.
  • Options
    Apfelqoo wrote: »
    That is why it's called "beta"...

Find and report problems/compatibility issues is why some ppl use beta versions.
    There may be a Problem with the iOS beta - or with Heroes. Dev´s will have a look at the issue, fix it or give Apple feedback that they need to fix their iOS.

But he didn't report the bug. He made a post in general crying about his game not working with a beta operating system :D

i did - dev´s will have a look at this (maybe...) :)
  • Guibs
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Had the same problem. Seems like it cannot log in to game center.

Go in settings, then game enter. Sign out of Game Center then sign back in. Start back the game. Fixed the issue for me.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Try the new Developer Beta 3, as it has a lot of bug fixes. It’s on OTA update. It’ll update your existing Public Beta 1.

https://www.redmondpie.com/download-ios-13-ipados-beta-2-ota-configuration-profile-without-udid-developer-account-tutorial/
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Tried it yesterday with Beta 3 (17a5522f) but the problem persists.
  • Shaize
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Can anyone else confirm whether logging out/in to Game Center fixes the problem?
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Shaize wrote: »
    Can anyone else confirm whether logging out/in to Game Center fixes the problem?

It does, but you shouldn’t use beta builds on your primary device.
  • Whyyess
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Game center log in / out fixed problem. Thank you !