Post your biggest gp victory!

My first match I'm set to beat someone close to double my gp plus hes 3 divisions higher.

My gp 1,773,875 vs 3,172,050 = 1,398,175 difference
Character gp 1,219,853 vs 1,952,280 = 732,427 difference.

lwm2t7mrzwi1.png

Replies

• Options
    kfjpwy0q8eb7.jpg
  • Options
    rlwvj0wd19jw.jpg
  • Options
    srbrbozi16oz.jpg
  • Options
    Others rounds will be more difficult for me... but 750k toons less and nearly perfect score. Max os 1745. Of course there are bug because podium score of division are impossible. I have done the 3 feats possible. The real winner here is xiron !!!
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    This new matchmaking algorithm is throwing large, unfocused rosters against smaller, well focused ones, often giving the smaller roster an easy win. You just happened to get an extreme example.
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    This new matchmaking algorithm is throwing large, unfocused rosters against smaller, well focused ones, often giving the smaller roster an easy win. You just happened to get an extreme example.

He just wanted to us to say that he is awesome and best player in the whole univese, undoubtly smartest, genius who win round. From a certain point of view.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Almost as if the opponent didn't even play.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    So, you're saying that you actually had the stronger, top-heavy roster? And you won? Ok, so the matchmaking was in your favour (disregarding your lower GP)
  • Options
    Well not quite as much as the OP but I was a million GP down to my opponent (my 2.5 million to his 3.5 million).

I full cleared him, 1 team per battle, they never bothered attacking.

Next round should be a cake walk, opponent only has 500k advantage this time.

Oh and Dr.Evan as well! Woot!