Can we change this back, please?

JorgeLucas
3 posts Member
edited June 2019
lgodzht3bldh.png

This is pretty inconvenient. 99% of the time, there's no reason to add a specific comment when locking or unlocking things in TW and TB. The locks and unlocks speak for themselves. Comments should be optional, like they used to be.

Replies

• Options
    I came here solely to see how many people this annoyed but I guess not enough for it to warrant discussion... truly ridiculous to add this error into the game
  • Options
    Either I have never seen it, or I don't remember seeing it.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Just put a period in the comment box. Close thread.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    It is a very minor thing, and I think people will get used to it rather quickly. As said above just put a dot in there.
  • Options
    Yeah noticed it also, did also just put a period as text, is ok as workaround.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    SmurfLAX28 wrote: »
    I came here solely to see how many people this annoyed but I guess not enough for it to warrant discussion... truly ridiculous to add this error into the game

Only officers are affected by this, possibly even only officers responsible for TB coordination, which narrows it down quite a lot.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    While I agree it's easy to work around it, that doesn't mean it isn't annoying and pointless. This is actually a case where literally no one asked for it, and it's a negative QoL, no matter how minor it is.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    While I agree it's easy to work around it, that doesn't mean it isn't annoying and pointless. This is actually a case where literally no one asked for it, and it's a negative QoL, no matter how minor it is.

serial complainer at it again. Sup Peter?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Yep, it’s annoying and pointless. Get rid of it, devs!!!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

* Begins intense in depth use of "SEARCH" function *
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    It is a very minor thing, and I think people will get used to it rather quickly. As said above just put a dot in there.

Any new addition that adds nothing and requires a workaround is not really a minor thing you just get used to. Saying to just manually type anything in when you never had to before is just a bad response.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

* Begins intense in depth use of "SEARCH" function *

If you find one, I'll be just so very sad at the state of humanity here.

I mean, even more so than usual of course.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Ephran wrote: »
    Mzee wrote: »

Any new addition that adds nothing and requires a workaround is not really a minor thing you just get used to. Saying to just manually type anything in when you never had to before is just a bad response.

Of course it's a minor thing.

It's dumb, it's pointless, it's annoying, and yet it takes two seconds to put in one period.

Minor penalty, two minutes for annoying us.

tripping.gif

• rokota
    166 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think they will change it back.

It's the same with the non-changeble raidsettings while a raid is running. That may not affect full heroic guilds but smaller ones who tried a too heavy tier for them and used more time to complete it than it took to collect the tickets for, can never stop this loop without contacting support (which is the suggested workaround from cg for this "feature").
  • Options
    lnauta6bqagb.jpeg