Loving the Geo TB!!!

I gotta say, loving the difficulty! It really is getting me excited to tackle the challenge in future runs of the event! Thanks CG for reminding me why I love this game!

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I found phase 1 more managable than I imagined...besides the special mission where none of us tries not to lose teams. Normal missions besides the set team was very easy 4/4. Set one got me 2/4 with a good Nute and junky geos. I should have used GG there which was a mistake.

I expect later phases to be much harder though given the steep climb in other TBs. Just the beginning xD. Enjoying it very much as well and sets new goals.
  • Options
    With only 4 phases, we're basically starting on Phase 3 by the old set-up
  • Options
    Appropriately challenging. Vastly different difficulties depending on who you get on the last tier. Ponds vs. Shaak Ti vs. Padawan Anakin. Would be great to know which we were facing so we could bring the right counter, but a minor complaint. Overall awesome.
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    Echoing the sentiment...nice to have some PvE content to sink teeth into. Meaning that it's not "We can do it" vs "We can't," but rather "We can do some of it, and progressively do more later."