"You must enter a command."

Stenun
851 posts Member
Why? We never used to have to.
Last few Territory Battle and Territory Wars, it's not longer been enough to simply place a Focus or Prohibit icon on the map, now we have to explain. Why? I'm not objecting to the option to post a message, I'm just irritated that we now HAVE to.
I now have a new saved message which is simply a full stop because most of the time there's nothing else that needs to be said.

Replies

• Options
    I'm a guild officer and a very busy person IRL. Sometimes I only have like a minute or two to enter the game and set commands for my guild mates. The obligation to EXPLAIN my commands **** me off. I only leave an exclamation mark there now but still it's at least three more clicks, three movements which I have to repeat every time I change commands. For the battles on Hoth, it's two territories and three battles on each, so it makes eighteen more clicks than before. Maybe even more, I'm too lazy now to count.

Pls recoil.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    Options
    This is extremely annoying.
  • Options
    This thread may belong to the Feedback section. Can it be moved there?
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    It's been reported on AnswersHQ as a bug, and this has been forwarded to the dev team to see if it's an intentional change or an unintentional bug. So far there has been no word on the answer.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    alikssepia wrote: »
    I'm a guild officer and a very busy person IRL. Sometimes I only have like a minute or two to enter the game and set commands for my guild mates. The obligation to EXPLAIN my commands **** me off. I only leave an exclamation mark there now but still it's at least three more clicks, three movements which I have to repeat every time I change commands. For the battles on Hoth, it's two territories and three battles on each, so it makes eighteen more clicks than before. Maybe even more, I'm too lazy now to count.

Pls recoil.

If you would have saved up all the clicks to make this post you'd have been good for months.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    alikssepia wrote: »

Pls recoil.

If you would have saved up all the clicks to make this post you'd have been good for months.

**** off. I do it for your officers too.