Young Anakin Combat Mission

wkaib3oskjdf.png
Has anyone been able to defeat Ani and the Crew yet? I was doing really well until I got to wave 4.

Replies

• Options
    Traya team does it well. Annihilate them all.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    He wiped my DR team pretty easily. I did not have Nihilus.
  • dogwelder79
    1501 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    They resist annihilate. Anihilate doesn't insta-kill, it just leaves them with low health. At least in round 4/4.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    They resist annihilate. Anihilate doesn't insta-kill, it just leaves them with low health. At least in round 4/4.

Mine worked. I had damaged Anakin first, but annihilated him and then Padmé later. 4/4 - only lost Maul on 4.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Iy4oy4s
    2939 posts Member
    Options

I insta-killed Padme first move, then GK the next time it came up, Anakin was already dead. Take your DN back to the store, he’s broke.
  • Options
    My zNute and droid team worked well against them.
  • Options
    If you can get into wave 2 in Separatist Dooku mission of p4, you will find Anakin AOE instant kill all your guys
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Before you can move, Padawan Anakin mistakes you for Tuskens and slaughters you. Not just the men but the women and children too.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"