Darth Vader's Basic in Geo TB

gpeeee
126 posts Member
I'm sure it's fairly obvious, but under his basic it says that the effects can't be resisted by Jedi and Rebels. However, Aayla and Jedi Vanguard in TB were hit at least 3 times each with his basic and they never got ability blocked. Does anyone know what's going on?
Thanks

Replies

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    His basic only has an 80% chance to inflict ability block. So those times that you have hit your enemies, the ability block most likely wasn’t triggered.
  • gpeeee
    126 posts Member
    Options
    I thought it was 80 percent for everyone that isn't Jedi or Rebel but 100 percent since Jedi and Rebel targets "cannot Evade or Resist the effects of this attack?"
  • Options
    gpeeee wrote: »
    I thought it was 80 percent for everyone that isn't Jedi or Rebel but 100 percent since Jedi and Rebel targets "cannot Evade or Resist the effects of this attack?"

That only applies if it triggers to begin with. The 80% comes before resistance checks (but after evasion).
  • Options
    gpeeee wrote: »

That only applies if it triggers to begin with. The 80% comes before resistance checks (but after evasion).

So that's why I sometimes see my Vader not applying AB on Jedi/Rebels. Not just in Geo TB either.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!