Galactic Republic in GR 13 - Anyone doing it?

No_Try
4051 posts Member
Sorry to launch it without anything to offer for it. Anyone is going for it for arena use? What's your insight? Especially vs. DR/Malak populating top arena. Still farming my first g13 and undecided yet.

Replies

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    7jayuhfg7dfu.png

I just did Padme gear 13 but not too impressed (maybe i should have g13 grievous instead). For now my best rank was rank 18. But for some reason right now i have been pushed back lower rank.

With Padme squad it is easier to beat Darth Revan squads than JKR squads.

Once you pass JKR squads in arena it s lots of DR so it s easy to get high rank.

If you are stuck behind some JKR walls it s harder to climb

I hope they rework 5th toon like mace windu for the light side geonosis TB and that Padme squad gets a boost against JKR like they did with Grievous
  • Options
    I was planning to build them up for the inevitable LS Geo TB anyway so they are my main focus atm. I do agree that I have an easier time against DR than JKR. But yeah Padme squads are missing a good 5th option that brings the whole team together. So far I am using C-3PO with a good amount of success though
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    7jayuhfg7dfu.png

I just did Padme gear 13 but not too impressed (maybe i should have g13 grievous instead). For now my best rank was rank 18. But for some reason right now i have been pushed back lower rank.

With Padme squad it is easier to beat Darth Revan squads than JKR squads.

Once you pass JKR squads in arena it s lots of DR so it s easy to get high rank.

If you are stuck behind some JKR walls it s harder to climb

I hope they rework 5th toon like mace windu for the light side geonosis TB and that Padme squad gets a boost against JKR like they did with Grievous

My guess to why you’re being pushed back farther is because people want to fight a gear 13 padme. Kinda like when players used to use anti-meta teams, they were targeted more frequently because it was a new different team than they’re used to seeing.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Pure speculation on my part, but I'd guess that you would get more oomph out of a G13 General Kenobi than Padme on that team. When I've fought them, the main stumbling block is that GK is basically permanently taunting and is ungodly hard to kill.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Pure speculation on my part, but I'd guess that you would get more oomph out of a G13 General Kenobi than Padme on that team. When I've fought them, the main stumbling block is that GK is basically permanently taunting and is ungodly hard to kill.

Is that GK still around so you can show us the stats? I activated my GR on arena with g13 on ahsoka, next is ani, then GK. Will come back for Padme only later on.