Dooku and ventress mission requirements

What gear does ventress and dooku need to be to have a chance at completing this mission. I went into it with g12 +0 ventress and g11 +1 dooku and lasted about 30 seconds. I did not have the b2 just the b1.

Replies

• Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options
    you have to wait ventress's rework that will add her separatist synergies
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Aydnie wrote: »
    you have to wait ventress's rework that will add her separatist synergies

Which isn't a thing btw.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    I beat it with Dooku G12+2 no zeta and Asajj G12+3. I used my BSF mods on Dooku. Stuns were huge. I lost Dooku in the fourth wave but Asajj was able to finish things off. She was able to counter enough to keep her health up.
  • Fabirus
    17 posts Member
    Options
    I beat it with g11 zdooku and g12+3 zventress. The b2 was helpful with calling in dooku to keep them all stunned
  • Options
    You need them super, super, super good.

This is Geo TB.
  • Options
    I dunno man, I'm loving Dooku's rework, but I think he could still get a small damage buff, perhaps when Asajj rework arrive?
  • KausDebonair
    1293 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I dunno man, I'm loving Dooku's rework, but I think he could still get a small damage buff, perhaps when Asajj rework arrive?

Yeah I can’t wait for that nonexistent rework, either.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    My Doofus is G12+3, Zeta, no Omega on lead, 172% potency and just 246 speed
    He was laughing at the opponents, as his stun rarely got resisted, my Asajj bite the dust in wave 2, I think
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    g12 zDooku, g12 z(unique) Asaaj. Didn't lose anyone. No moved mods. Nothing special to it.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, Ventress got close to red but Dooku's Riposte brought her back.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

He's already incredibly quick, so I find modding him with a speedy CD mod set and a CD triangle and obviously stacking CC as well makes him hit very hard very often. With a tenacity cross and some added focus on survivability as well he becomes quite formidable. Can't wait to take him to g13, although he'll have to wait for GG and DR..