Offense and Defense and white damage?

VonZant
3843 posts Member
I'm assuming offense but not defense works on True Damage.

I'm assuming neither works on Expose damage.

Embo has 2 sources - one from his hat throw and one from his lead. Both are % of protection based. Does anyone know if Offense (or defense for that matter) effects these sources of white damage? Just trying to figure out how much damage g12+ pieces may or may not change it.

And yes I know I can probably test it, but thats much harder than asking people that might already know the answer on the forums. ;)

Replies

• Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    No, white damage is damage based on health, exposes, bombs, rex/baze/malak specials, burn, etc. and his hat that is based on his protection, Arent affected by offense or defense
    Only way to reduce their damage is having the ability to take reduced damage from this kind of damage, but atm just both kylos and malak have it (and bosses)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks. But is that also the case for "True Damage" from HK and Droideka? I thought those did get offense bonus?
  • Options
    I think that every time he throws his hat he deals the same damage each time unless they take reduced damage from such things, and that offense and defence only affects the normal damage he deals when throwing his hat.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Thanks. But is that also the case for "True Damage" from HK and Droideka? I thought those did get offense bonus?

True damage only takes defense out of the equation. Everything else is like standard damage calculation.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain