G13 kit fisto

2Next

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    @Thechosenone

Just wanted to ask again. Have you tried him with Padme? How does he do?
  • Options
    @VonZant I don't have padme yet but when I do will definitely be giving it a go
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    G13 Jawa Scavenger next and Kit Fisto will become awesome - trust me.

Scavenger is so not the first Jawa you wanna take to G13. Nebit first, then Jawa, Engineer, then Scavenger, and finally Dathcha.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

Yes. Some people play for fun. We have a g13 Rose in our Discord.
    obviously I knew it would be a waste I've been playing for a long time sometimes I just do things for the fun of it it is a game after all and I'm not stressed about being the single greatest player or anything like that

Then why make a thread asking about him working as intended at G13 because he turned out to be "lousy" at G13? If you're just doing it for fun and don't care about competing, then it doesn't really matter whether G13 Kit Fisto is some major difference-maker. Seems like the thread was just made for attention.

It was tongue-in-cheek I think? Its not a real complaint.

Yep :)

Good for you for having fun in game, shame on you cause I actually gave you a thoughtful answer trying to reinforce your decision. Fool me once...
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @Thechosenone , I admire your decision to play for fun and what you like, as opposed to the peak efficiency of following the meta at all costs. When I first started playing, I went all out for Kit Fisto. He’s one of my favorite Star Wars characters, despite his lackluster demise and underused capabilities in Ep. III.

That being said, bringing him to G13 is quite the gamble, sir. Either that, or you’re stupid rich and have invested enough into farming the G13 finishers that this bonus promotion doesn’t affect your other G13 investments. In either case, it’s your business to conduct, it I certainly would have held off until he was relevant enough to use, like for the eventual Geo LS TB.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    @Monel
    If you are a fan of jedi and want to gear 13 them first I'd recommend Anakin, GK, or AT as a starting point.

Umm, not what I'd do.

GMY is a nice 5th in a Padme team, is a great Jedi, and is also a key part of other squads like JKR. GMY's greater versatility makes him a better candidate for first g13 jedi (even before JKR, since JKR's kit is more important than his Health, Prot, & Damage and the kit doesn't change from g12=>g13).
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    @Monel
    If you are a fan of jedi and want to gear 13 them first I'd recommend Anakin, GK, or AT as a starting point.

Umm, not what I'd do.

GMY is a nice 5th in a Padme team, is a great Jedi, and is also a key part of other squads like JKR. GMY's greater versatility makes him a better candidate for first g13 jedi (even before JKR, since JKR's kit is more important than his Health, Prot, & Damage and the kit doesn't change from g12=>g13).

Very true, forgot about GMY. JKR doesnt fit though as my focus was on galactic republic jedi
  • Options
    I'm going to continue to work on republic characters for light side geo anyway and when I do get padme well want to be able to leave jkr team as in tact as possible so kit fisto might find a home with padme
  • Options
    You should have G13 Darth Sideous, because with his rework he gets a 1-shot ability to kit fisto and a Defenestration attack.