Are Leia 5* or Ashoka 5* viable in Arena ?

Rhauzzze
3 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hi there!

I apologize for my bad english...

I'm lvl 70 with few toons 7* and usually finish in top 5 of my server (finish first today), but i go down over 20 at the ranking in the morning.

So, according to you, are Leia 5* or Ashoka 5* viable in the arena?
Secondly, what is the better choice between Poe and RG (both 5*) ?

Thank you all ! :)

Replies

• Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You would be hard pressed to see anyone say a 7* ahsoka or leia were viable in arena. On defence leia literally does nothing because of the order teh ai uses her abilities, ahsoka has poor damage so isnt a cannon but also has no utility.

Put lewia in your team and see yourself plummet past 100 overnight =P
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Akster wrote: »
    You would be hard pressed to see anyone say a 7* ahsoka or leia were viable in arena. On defence leia literally does nothing because of the order teh ai uses her abilities, ahsoka has poor damage so isnt a cannon but also has no utility.

Put lewia in your team and see yourself plummet past 100 overnight =P

Are you certain of Ahsoka considering her recent change? I believe the verdict is still out on defense/offense with her at this time. I'm still conducting my own testing and liking the results.
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    I am usually in the top 10 on my server. I have finished first one time and second a few times. F2P. No tank.

I have Ahsoka at 6* and used her yesterday. This morning I was ranking 37, so I dont think shes the bomb for arena. At least not with QGJ lead because she is faster then him and if AI open with her special, she heals when everyone is at full health. She might be better with another leader tho, I havent tried yet.

Her main problem in arena, if ure using QGJ, is that you need to put out dmg the first round and her basic only deals around 3k. And if she doesnt open with her basic, she is worthless because you wasted a heal and didnt do +50% dmg.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Olfbald wrote: »
    I am usually in the top 10 on my server. I have finished first one time and second a few times. F2P. No tank.

I have Ahsoka at 6* and used her yesterday. This morning I was ranking 37, so I dont think shes the bomb for arena. At least not with QGJ lead because she is faster then him and if AI open with her special, she heals when everyone is at full health. She might be better with another leader tho, I havent tried yet.

Her main problem in arena, if ure using QGJ, is that you need to put out dmg the first round and her basic only deals around 3k. And if she doesnt open with her basic, she is worthless because you wasted a heal and didnt do +50% dmg.

I'm also seeing this in my findings, only time it seems beneficial is if a faster character does damage. In the hands of the AI it is awful. I wanted to believe she was extremely viable but it seems they really need to reverse the 50% damage to be above 50% health..
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    Olfbald wrote: »

I'm also seeing this in my findings, only time it seems beneficial is if a faster character does damage. In the hands of the AI it is awful. I wanted to believe she was extremely viable but it seems they really need to reverse the 50% damage to be above 50% health..

That could work!
  • Options
    Depends on how old you're server is. If it's a hard launch server, then no.