Cant wait for my 2020 New Years Day (maybe Valentines day) gift just a 5* negotiator

Dk_rek
3299 posts Member
edited July 2019
Then nexts years 4th of july celebration a maxxed Negotiator.... which will of course be completley worthless by then once they start rolling out other factions capital ships....

Then of course possibly New Years day 2021 will be unlocking a Seperatist capital in our new 2020 LSTB.... and then again 4th of July 2021 max Seperatist capital which of course will be worthless by then.... as Snokie, Holdoie, Malarky Sith Death star will be out crushing the souls of what used to be the last F2P haven in SWGOH...ships :)

(again not complaining honestly I'm not ship content is ship content we want MOAR)..... but I'm a little disappointed... I think 6 -7 months is fair for a 7* toon/ship.... 11/12 pushing it.... especially if it's worthless by then... I get whales will have it unlocked in 2 months....giving them NINE months of total ship domination......

AGain.... no complaining I would take a 12 month unlock on ewok glider if I had to BECAUSE IT'S SHIPS CONTENT...

still does not mean I cannot be vastly dissap0ointed with a 11-12 month farm which will roll right into another 11-12 month farm...... I will be old decrepit man (hopefully still kicking) by the time I can farm a single kryotech from that store..... and of course the total destruction of EVERY other part of the game while the masses just blow you out of the water with their G14 (by then) CUPS and GAMMOS....

:( oh well....KEEP DEM SHIPS A COMING

EDIT.... you really need to have a ship raid by end of 2020 if your literally giving us a store no (upper/lower) average player will be able to use for 2 years :):)

Replies