Best Ship Lineup?

Mwp7548
6 posts Member
edited July 2019
I hope to get 5* Chewy and Millenium Falcon in a couple days. Out of these 8 ships, which 7 do I use? Who to start and who to reinforce?

7* Tie Silencer
7* Tie Fighter
7* Slave 1
5* Hounds Tooth
5* IG2000
5* Tie Advanced
5* Xanadu Blood
5* Millenium Falcon

Replies

• Jarvind
    3928 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately while the Falcon is godly, it loses most of its potential if it isn't being run with Rebel ships. You're going to want to get some of those up and running if you want to get the most out of the Falcon - for a start, Biggs and Wedge's ships are both pretty good and easily farmable in the Galactic War store.

For now, HT/Silencer/TIE is probably your best starting line, with Vader, Squish 1, XB and Falcon on the bench.
  • Options
    I think I would lead with Slave 1, Hound's Tooth, and TIE Fighter. As for who to leave out, I don't think the Falcon does anything for your other ships, so you probably want to hold off on that until you have some Rebel support.

My current team is Tarkin starting with IG-2000, Hound's Tooth, and Slave 1. I usually bring in Xanadu Blood as my first reinforcement so I can get counter on Hound's Tooth (unless the opposing Hound's Tooth already has counter, in which case I bring Lando's Millennium Falcon to get rid of counter). My other reinforcement is TIE Advanced. I'm making top 10 with that list, so I'm a huge proponent of Bounty Hunters. (Then again, my BH ships are 7* and my hunters are g12.) This setup probably won't work as well for you since TIE Silencer and TIE Fighter look like your strongest ships.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Which capital ships do you have powered up?

What are the gear levels on your pilots?
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Which capital ships do you have powered up?

What are the gear levels on your pilots?

This is what we really need to know to give good advice.

Prior to the OT Falcon, I ran Chimera with HT, Xanadu Blood and Slicer, with Kylo's shuttle as reinforcement. But they all had great (7*, G12) pilots.

Xanadu Blood is a nice starter to go with HT because it applies breach with a basic attack, and starts in Steatlth. Very helpful in keeping HTs Taunt up and protecting Tie Slicer.

But honestly, 5* Falcon with passable Rebels and a 7* HT / G12 zzBossk will have you climbing ranks.

Slave 1 should come off the bench to take advantage of its auto-taunt and retribution.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    Options
    Their is no best lineup counters for each capital. Your probably in a new shard of your good can move up with any capital during ur time.