HSTR P3 JKA interaction

@cg_carrie now that GAC is over and we are in the last few hours of the nightmare that is Geo TB can we have an update on your intentions with JKA / nightsisters P3 full clear so we know if we need to invest in this team.
Thanks

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    They already said they would address it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nitram1k
    29 posts Member
    Options
    I know, just want an update as early as possible
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Good luck.

I hear a PM to a dev is the recommended method.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    The things on their plate prior to addressing it were TB and GAC.

TB is only half out.

It will be addressed in time. However, I advise against investing in this team for its own sake. If you already have sisters, you could invest in Ani for fleet, a Padme team, and future LSTB use, and then use the pieces you'll have for other purposes to do the P3 loop while it lasts. But investing in the lineup just for the P3 loop is a bad plan.
    Still not a he.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    my advice is stop bringing it up. it's the only thing making hsth bearable
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Have you considered coordinating with your guild to use more stable teams like Aurra hunters or Revan to address the morale side of the equation?
    Still not a he.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Have you considered coordinating with your guild to use more stable teams like Aurra hunters or Revan to address the morale side of the equation?

I don't understand the question. stable? it's the most stable team you can use, besides autoing p2 with revan and drev I guess. morale? do you have fun in the hsth? it's boring, at least the ani/ns team makes p3 go quickly
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand the question. stable? it's the most stable team you can use, besides autoing p2 with revan and drev I guess. morale? do you have fun in the hsth? it's boring, at least the ani/ns team makes p3 go quickly
    Ani/NS is going away. They're not relevant long term. Pretend they don't exist for this conversation.

You say makes hSith "bearable." That implies that without the loop, hSith is not "bearable." Which is a separate question from whether or not it is "fun."

What makes hSith bearable or not bearable, and can you and your guild take control of that?

You say at least NS/Ani make it go quicky, but... it isn't. Compared to what I do, the individual running NS/Ani is spending a LOT more time. I just do my Chex mix team, which takes a couple minutes to get the RNG on, and submit my million damage (3%). If I didn't get in on P2, I toss in my Kevan team who can comfortably score me a few million (significantly more than 3%) without stress or fuss or undue time invested. The others in my guild do similar, and the raid goes down without a fuss.

If you are having this stress, odds are because you're using a stress-reliant method to clear the raid. Putting a disproportionately large burden on a small section of the guild to carry the damage or even participate at all, stressing out over maximizing scores, using time consuming and loop centric strategies with high damage ceiling but low stability or time consuming and frustrating methods, like Deathstorm or the CLS loop.

A high-reliability Chex lineup (read: one with Chewie), Kevan, Devan, Aurra hunters. These can all quickly and reliably hit quota on P3 with low stress as long as a significant portion of the guild is actually participating and contributing.

So. The question becomes, what is your guild's structure for taking out the Sith raid that it's placing an "unbearable" stress on a portion of your membership, and what can you do to alleviate it?
    Still not a he.