Best Characters to bring to G13 atm?

Prev1
Title pretty much says it all. But is there a list anywhere of who gets the most stat increases or who is worth bringing to G13 atm? I brought DR to G13 and honestly didn't see much of a difference. I've heard GG & Ordo are amazing at G13 and was wondering if there are any other characters that stand our like them?

Replies

• Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    JerryHello wrote: »
    Title pretty much says it all. But is there a list anywhere of who gets the most stat increases or who is worth bringing to G13 atm? I brought DR to G13 and honestly didn't see much of a difference. I've heard GG & Ordo are amazing at G13 and was wondering if there are any other characters that stand our like them?

Probably the toons the current meta revolves around. DR for starters.
    e42hccfjeg3q.png
    7ykr52l90dp0.png
    ysj8jqibk69m.png
    d0tf7026o1ho.pngtkvz6phzvo8g.png

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, the meta. But also Pao. Because that zeta, pow!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Yes, the meta. But also Pao. Because that zeta, pow!

He has really amazing G12 finisher BTW.
  • Options

e42hccfjeg3q.png
    7ykr52l90dp0.png
    ysj8jqibk69m.png

That's what I thought, but I felt and brought my DR to G13 and found it to be underwhelming stat wise. Maybe I just need to fool around with some mods.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    cb4cl7jf4pca.png

I've heard good things about Rose.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve wondered if Finn would be good. Think of what type of monster he’d become!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    I’ve wondered if Finn would be good. Think of what type of monster he’d become!

My guess is the kind that is at the end of the book.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

e42hccfjeg3q.png
    7ykr52l90dp0.png
    ysj8jqibk69m.png

That's what I thought, but I felt and brought my DR to G13 and found it to be underwhelming stat wise. Maybe I just need to fool around with some mods.

+10 speed is all you need to know.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I took down DR/Malak tean with 3 g13 (HK, Malak and DSB) with g12 GR (3 g12+4 and 2 g12+5).
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I took down DR/Malak tean with 3 g13 (GK, Malak and DSB) with g12 GR (3 g12+4 and 2 g12+5).

The G13 on DR isn’t for GR matches (that honor belongs to underdeveloped JKR teams). It’s for mirror matches, where the fastest toons win.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Here's my choice.

bhp01uunmfyi.jpg
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Here's my choice.

bhp01uunmfyi.jpg

It needed to be done

This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I took down DR/Malak tean with 3 g13 (GK, Malak and DSB) with g12 GR (3 g12+4 and 2 g12+5).

The G13 on DR isn’t for GR matches (that honor belongs to underdeveloped JKR teams). It’s for mirror matches, where the fastest toons win.

I think you missed my point. If you're gearing up multiple characters on a team to g13 - and that team is losing to a team with g12 toons (not even maxed ones), you might be spending your g13 on the wrong team.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Options
    03vtn1stz7co.png

Makes those 3 zetas on your Old Republic actually useful.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Here's my choice.

bhp01uunmfyi.jpg

gar team can be pretty legit but not against daze team lmao. fun to play around with tho those mass counters are fun

Struggling against sisters ATM. Maybe I am using wrong comp lol.
  • Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    03vtn1stz7co.png

03vtn1stz7co.png

I was seriously considering Ordo..His stat increases seem ridiculously with G13.
  • Options
    2kc3sbctb4p9.jpg

That's what I've got so far. I definitely am going to finish that team up to G13. But I am really curious how other teams are at G13 or team filler toons like Thrawn are at G13.

Does anyone know how any of the below characters are at G13?

Embo
    Bossk
    JTR
    GMY
    Mission Vao
    Zaalbar
    Talzin
    Ventress
    Genosian Soldier
    Shaak ti
    Kylo Ren

If you could post a screenshot of your stats at G13 for any of these that'd be really helpful. Or a description as to what makes them worth the G13 upgrade.

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

I think you missed my point. If you're gearing up multiple characters on a team to g13 - and that team is losing to a team with g12 toons (not even maxed ones), you might be spending your g13 on the wrong team.

I fail to see how putting G13 on the meta squad can be a mistake.

Also, who uses GK on a DR squad anyway?
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Options
    03vtn1stz7co.png

03vtn1stz7co.png

I was seriously considering Ordo..His stat increases seem ridiculously with G13.

Ordo’s damage increase is significant, as is missions. Great NS killers now:
    x64vqiw0x8b7.jpeg

That was against a decently modded NS team (+130 speed zombie with 60k health) that used spirit as the 5th.
  • xxxDEATHxxxAwaits
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    aiq1k0u99fgs.png
    gj3mzceg0ra8.png
    ni22d6iod6lr.png

Not sure how it compares to others but it’s my G13 AV
  • xxxDEATHxxxAwaits
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    lthaakfawl7w.png
  • Options

So, you shouldn’t gear GR either because they lose to JKR and DR on defense? I not only missed, but am apparently still missing your point. If there’s some secret team that holds against all 3 I’m all ears.
  • Options
    @Phoenixeon Zgar lead , ZDT, shore , zveers, Stark I used to run this all g12 plus untill range came out then veers went into lead , but I had a 99% success rate against NS cxlhtgdkimd4.png
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Having fun aside, I don’t know that who will truly benefit is known. The DR, Malak, etc teams still seem gated by mods; not gear. Unless you’re scrounging for those few extra speed points, I’m hoarding until after my DS GEO teams are better fleshed out
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

I fail to see how putting G13 on the meta squad can be a mistake.

Also, who uses GK on a DR squad anyway?

HK - it was a typo

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Having fun aside, I don’t know that who will truly benefit is known. The DR, Malak, etc teams still seem gated by mods; not gear. Unless you’re scrounging for those few extra speed points, I’m hoarding until after my DS GEO teams are better fleshed out

But that gear gives 10 more speed on a speed set. That's huge.
  • Options
    Great point, but you are talking sets. I can put a set on anything. A character, on the other hand, is dicier since you can’t un-gear it.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Ok it gives 8 on a different set. Still huge. Especially for a team that relies greatly on speed.