Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, Anti-Sith character KIT

RedCardinal
3 posts Member
edited July 2019
So today I was battling and I came across a team full of strong Sith characters, which I tried and failed to beat. So I looked through my characters to see if there were any that seemed to have a good buff or attack against Sith, like Emperor Palpatine does against Jedi and Rebels. While I was looking I remembered that Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker (Return of the Jedi) has been made and from Battlefront 2 I remembered one of his cards “Cleansing the darkness.”

From here you probably know what I am thinking. An opposite version of The Emperor, this Luke Skywalker would have Leader and Unique abilities meant to help his team counter Sith (and maybe even Empire if the developers felt so) characters. I can try to do a list of attacks/abilities and anyone is open to give their thoughts on it, so here it goes.

Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker (abilities can be upgraded, these are level 1)
Lightsaber strike: Physical damage dealt to the target enemy with 10% chance to inflict defense down (basic)
Like My Father Before Me: regain 10% protection and 5% health, for each Sith enemy also gain 5% more health (and for each Empire gain 5% more protection.) If Anikan Skywalker is an ally, both gain offense up and Anikan recieves the same bonuses (special, charge time: 3)
Lightsaber Dash: Luke dashes, swinging his lightsaber at the target enemy causing physical damage, removing 10% turn meter, and gaining 10% turn meter. (Special, charge time: 2)
Cleansing the Darkness (Leader): All Jedi (and Rebel if the developers felt like it) gain 5% maximum health and defense for each Jedi (or Rebel) ally. Also gain 10% offense, defense, and speed for each Sith (or Empire) enemy.
I am a Jedi (Unique): Luke and any Jedi (or Rebel) allies gain an immunity to shock. Also, when any ally, including Luke, gets over 4 debuffs, the debuffs are dispelled on that ally and they regain 10% health for each debuff dispelled.

That is what I was thinking for a new Luke and anti-Sith character, again anything can be added or removed or changed, I just believe if there is an anti-Jedi and Rebel character, there should be an anti-Sith and Empire character, to keep the balance in the force, of course.
Post edited by RedCardinal on

Replies

• RedCardinal
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Oh and you would get him the same way as Palpatine, but the type of characters needed I would say to either be Sith or Empire, maybe both. But that’s up for the developers.
    Also his tags: Rebel, Jedi, Leader (and if I’m missing anything, apologies)
  • LargeSoda
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Fantastic Idea and about time. Yes we definitely need an LS toon with a heavy counter.

A lot of thought went into this. Nicely done and a Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker would be awesome!!

CG, you need to hire this individual, cheers!
  • Options
    If you want him to counter Sith, then why doesn’t he benefit from being debuffed or have any abilities that directly call out Sith enemies? I have to agree with UnstoppableSteve, this looks like a pretty weak kit overall. He’s also missing unique abilities and zetas.
  • Strojař
    115 posts Member
    Options
    Oh no.. s3cond malak didn't come yet and you already want to counter it.. give us time to play with them before making siths useless. Padme was backstab enough.
  • Options
    Hey man, that's a pretty cool write up and a great idea. Nice job.