Falcon Event Error

13Next

Replies

• Options
    scottdude8 wrote: »
    I’m in this boat as well. I’m furious as I put all my crystals into getting 3 BH ships to 7* and neglected the fourth when I saw that only three were required. Now I’m out a ton of crystals and am not gonna get my 7* falcon. This was blatantly incorrect in game and requires some sort of Dev response. I could’ve geared up DR with those crystals but instead I put them into IG-88’s dumb ship.

Same here. Wasted a ton of crystals in a panic farm for my 3rd BH ship.
  • Options
    Ubersmo wrote: »
    scottdude8 wrote: »
    I’m in this boat as well. I’m furious as I put all my crystals into getting 3 BH ships to 7* and neglected the fourth when I saw that only three were required. Now I’m out a ton of crystals and am not gonna get my 7* falcon. This was blatantly incorrect in game and requires some sort of Dev response. I could’ve geared up DR with those crystals but instead I put them into IG-88’s dumb ship.

Same here. Wasted a ton of crystals in a panic farm for my 3rd BH ship.

It's quite disheartening that this has been discussed for almost a week with no response from the Devs... I know most of the whales have had **** 7* for a while, but for a large portion of the player base this was an important event to catch up, so misleading information in the game was quite damaging.
    Officer in BDB, a "casual but competitive" guild that has Rancor and HAAT on farm, gets 37* in LS TB, and kicks butt in TW. PM if interested in joining!
  • Options
    Yeah, had the same issue and when I reported it, was told it’s a known bug and nothing they were doing about it.

Doesn’t really help, as I used 4 days worth of refreshes and crystals to get my 3rd BH ship to 6* and still couldn’t do the event at tier 6.
    If I knew I needed 4 ships I would have focussed those refreshes and crystals on other characters.

Its pretty annoying
  • Options
    2 minutes of writing code, impossible to do apparently.
  • Options
    Opened a case today. They told me "we may extend the event". What the heck does that do when i panic farmed and wasted resources for 6 star 3rd BH? You can say i should have seen in the forums but man - what a lame situation.