Chewbacca event help

Mvjsud
3 posts Member
Looking for some tips or suggestions for phase VII Chewbacca event. Currently running gear 12 boba and zbossk, gear 9 zgreedo, gear 10 zdengar and gear 10 cad bane

Replies

• BamWrath
    242 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with less....LOTS of attempts and a sacrafice to RNGesus helps.
  • Mvjsud
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Lol right? Rngesus has not been kind to me, closest I've gotten is taking out chewie and Lando before getting wiped by han and r2
  • Fathands
    18 posts Member
    Options
    You should be good....Bossk needs to be lead, but Dengar will end up being MVP. You basically want him stealthed early....if he doesn’t, restart
  • Mvjsud
    3 posts Member
    Options
    The biggest problem I'm having is all the stuns getting landed on bossk and boba
  • Options
    Welp I did it! Used a gear 8 Zam I stead of Cad babe and just stacked thermals and won, woof this day has been a rollercoaster
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    Mvjsud wrote: »
    Lol right? Rngesus has not been kind to me, closest I've gotten is taking out chewie and Lando before getting wiped by han and r2

one problem is, that your going for Lando i'd say. hes really not as much as a threat as Han and if i remember right even Leia.

otherwise yeah its completley rng of a event at your gear levels
  • Options
    Fathands wrote: »
    You should be good....Bossk needs to be lead, but Dengar will end up being MVP. You basically want him stealthed early....if he doesn’t, restart

Bossk doesn’t need to be lead. I did it with a Boba lead with everybody else stacked with potency (total for the squad around 450%). That gave a huge bump in survivability. Absolutely correct about Dengar. If Dengar doesn’t stealth after Chewie’s initial AoE, restart. And still pray to RNGsus.
  • Options
    Fathands wrote: »

Bossk doesn’t need to be lead. I did it with a Boba lead with everybody else stacked with potency (total for the squad around 450%). That gave a huge bump in survivability. Absolutely correct about Dengar. If Dengar doesn’t stealth after Chewie’s initial AoE, restart. And still pray to RNGsus.

Also should add that my squad was Bob’s lead, Bossk, Dengar, IG88, and Greedo all g11. RNG needs to go nearly perfect though.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Options
    what's your speed? My advice in my guild is zBossk lead, dengar, Boba (not strictly needed, but usually the best option in what they have). Dengar has to stealth straight up to stop R2 stealthing Chewie (if Chewie stealths, restart). Kill Chewie first. Re-mod for speed. Loooooooots of speed! If you're dying, we need more speed Scotty!
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    It was difficult but less difficult than padme event

Of course with all separatist rework, the next time padme event comes back it will be easy
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    Options
    If you keep getting stunned under a Bossk lead, load up the tenacity. When I finished Tier VII myself, I had at least 70% (total) tenacity on all 5 that I used. Best advice is to just keep trying and praying to RNGesus
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Stacking the tenacity doesn't help much when Chewie is assisting and throwing out Tenacity Down like Halloween candy.

I used Bossk, Boba, Jango, Cad, Greedo, last Chewie Event. Make sure everyone has a +protection circle. Go for damage on everyone but Bossk. My Greedo was junk at G9 and just there to fill the 5th spot. Took maybe 5-10 tries.