I can’t believe it

Wookiebush
114 posts Member
edited July 2019
sptyx6hk7x1h.png
I don’t know if you can tell from the screenshot, but one lone figure clutched it for me at the end. Never thought dengar would be so valuable. The detonators really did a number on the enemy. For anyone having trouble, AOE whenever you can. It really did the trick. My kill order was lando, Leia, chewie, Han dies from detonators and then finally r2 from detonators.

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Dengar is the Dengar of the Chewie event. There's a reason key characters are compared to him now.
    Still not a he.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    There's a reason why Dengar is an acronym of danger. And going for Lando first worked for me too, people just don't want to believe it.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    There's a reason why Dengar is an acronym of danger. And going for Lando first worked for me too, people just don't want to believe it.
    The word you're looking for is anagram
  • Options
    B2 = the Dengar of the Padme event
    Ventress = the Boba of the Padme event
    GG = the Bossk of the Padme event
    :)
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    The word you're looking for is anagram

You're right. DYAC!
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn