Purge Trooper concept

DylsSS
20 posts Member
edited July 2019
Hey guys, I made this concept a while back but never posted it. I did a touch up and I'd like to know what y'all think

Toon concept: Purge Trooper

Dark side, Empire, Imperial Trooper, Attacker

Description: Versatile Empire attacker who deals special damage to Jedi and Rebels and breaks the enemy's spirit

Basic: Softening strike (Final Text)
Deal physical damage to target enemy, with a 50% chance to daze them. If the target enemy is a Jedi, stagger them for one turn. If the enemy is Rebel or Jedi, this attack is guaranteed to be a critical hit.

Special 1: Beat Down - Cooldown 4 (Final Text)
Deal special damage to target enemy, and if the enemy is a Jedi or Rebel, each Empire ally has a 50% chance to assist. Dispel all buffs on target enemy and inflict Dwindling Spirit for 3 turns, which cannot be prevented, dispelled or copied. Jedi and Rebel enemies cannot evade or resist this attack. Empire allies who assist gain Protection Over Time (20%) and Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns.

Dwindling Spirit: -35% Speed, -30% Evasion, cannot gain Foresight or Evasion up and every attack from enemies is guaranteed to be a critical hit. This can only be dispelled when they Evade an attack from an Empire unit

Unique 1: Jedi Hunter (Final Text)
All Jedi enemies have -0.5% Evasion. This chance is doubled every time they gain a buff, and halves every time they lose one. In addition, Jedi enemies who attack out of turn have a -50% accuracy. Rebel enemies cannot score critical hits if they have any debuffs. Whenever an Empire ally takes a turn, they have a 20% chance to call Purge Trooper to assist, doubled if the target enemy is Jedi or Rebel.

Unique 2: Repurposed Clone (Zeta)
Each time Purge Trooper scores a critical hit, he recovers 10% max health and protection. The first time Purge Trooper falls below 25% health, he recovers 100% health, and every time after recovers 25% health and protection. While Purge Trooper is buffed, Jedi and Rebels cannot score critical hits on him. Purge Trooper is immune to turn meter reduction and has debuff immunity while he has any protection, which cannot be prevented, copied or dispelled.

While Purge Trooper is active, Imperial Troopers have +30% max health

Debuff immunity: Cannot gain debuffs

Thanks again for taking the time to read this :) all feedback is appreciated
Post edited by DylsSS on

Replies

• DylsSS
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Magnificelntly balanced, but second unique name has to be changed and add Imperial Troop's bonuses like for ex:If PTrooper is active, All Imp Troops have +30% Max Health or something like that 😊

ah yes, missed that out. Thank you for your time :)
  • DylsSS
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Magnificelntly balanced, but second unique name has to be changed and add Imperial Troop's bonuses like for ex:If PTrooper is active, All Imp Troops have +30% Max Health or something like that 😊

Could you perhaps help me with the name? What sounds right?
  • HKFactory
    374 posts Member
    Options
    I love the purge trooper’s design and I want one in this game.
  • DylsSS
    20 posts Member
    Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    It's ok but no more anti-Jedi toons please. We need anti-Sith and second Unique name already belongs to Ima-Gun-Di's abillity.

Ima Gun Di name literally meaning Imma Gon' Die cuz he dies in 1 episode he first appears in lol

yup, im aware of his death. Anti sith doesnt work with purge trooper, and their whole point was to hunt down jedi with the inquisitors, so thats why there is a lot of anti jedi abilities
  • DylsSS
    20 posts Member
    Options
    DylsSS wrote: »
    It's ok but no more anti-Jedi toons please. We need anti-Sith and second Unique name already belongs to Ima-Gun-Di's abillity.

Ima Gun Di name literally meaning Imma Gon' Die cuz he dies in 1 episode he first appears in lol

yup, im aware of his death. Anti sith doesnt work with purge trooper, and their whole point was to hunt down jedi with the inquisitors, so thats why there is a lot of anti jedi abilities

Yes I am aware he was literally a Jedi hunting droid and only meant the Anti-Sith thing Generally not here specifically.

Apologies, I miss understood
  • Options
    DylsSS wrote: »

Yes I am aware he was literally a Jedi hunting droid and only meant the Anti-Sith thing Generally not here specifically.

Did you just call a Clone Trooper a droid? Lol