F2P Rebel team?

Hi all, I am a free to play player, about 9 months in, I want to use a rebel squad for squad arena as i have previously been using bounty hunters, and the best I’ve managed to achieve in squad with them , is around rank 300. I want to use CLS, Han Solo, Event Chewie, R2 and C3. I have all of these characters 7 star except C3 and it will take me a long time to farm for him, as I’m concentrating on other characters too like JKR and JTR so does anyone have a good recommendation for my 5th team member replacing C3PO?
Thanks

Replies

• Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    C3PO is a big miss from that team (Arena speaking)
    It’s worth farming Ewoks early as they are pretty solid secondary team with zeta Chirpa and Logray + Wicket. Also Wicket = extra zeta mats from their event. Also the teams is often underestimated in GA(C) & TWars.

Saying that.....options in the meantime =
    1. Thrawn —> Universal plug and play with Fracture and protection recovery, TM swap etc
    2. Old Ben —> Mind Tricks (with high potency = win), Taunt & benefits from R2 and CLS. Only zeta his taunt, the other zeta is a waste.
    3. Bistan —> “wild card” choice, needs to be fast as possible and low enough health that he gets Chewies Guard. The idea is that you are going to use Frenzy early and then take a bunch of extra turns with Chewies Guard assisting = massive early damage.
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Old Ben might not be a bad choice since he can AOE ability block and also taunt.
  • Options
    C3PO is a big miss from that team (Arena speaking)
    It’s worth farming Ewoks early as they are pretty solid secondary team with zeta Chirpa and Logray + Wicket. Also Wicket = extra zeta mats from their event. Also the teams is often underestimated in GA(C) & TWars.

Saying that.....options in the meantime =
    1. Thrawn —> Universal plug and play with Fracture and protection recovery, TM swap etc
    2. Old Ben —> Mind Tricks (with high potency = win), Taunt & benefits from R2 and CLS. Only zeta his taunt, the other zeta is a waste.
    3. Bistan —> “wild card” choice, needs to be fast as possible and low enough health that he gets Chewies Guard. The idea is that you are going to use Frenzy early and then take a bunch of extra turns with Chewies Guard assisting = massive early damage.

Thank you I’ll try all of them
  • Options
    Those 3 are probably your best bet.
    Chaze is another option, though you’d have to take out R2. If you’re facing EP teams, Rex can be the surprise tenacity up for the win as well. Also, if you have Ezra he’s a champ on offense, but you might have to fiddle with mods to keep guard on CLS.