Are animations broken?

ssj4tim
135 posts Member
edited July 2019
So far 3 times in the last few days when one of my ships uses an ability the animation gets stuck mid animation and the timer keeps going down and the ships are still floating and moving but my ship doesn't return and the timer keeps going.
yef2bzwyhys1.png
3caoaklg5vq7.png

Come to think of it, it also happens in ground battles too, I had it happen to me in a TB battle this past TB and I've had it happen pretty often in P3 of STR if I use MT's mass assist to kill a saber it tends to get the animation stuck a lot.

Edit: Also want to point out that it is not my connection as I can actively talk to people in guild chat and stuff so it isn't like I lose connection to the game.

Replies

• jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    ssj4tim wrote: »
    So far 3 times in the last few days when one of my ships uses an ability the animation gets stuck mid animation and the timer keeps going down and the ships are still floating and moving but my ship doesn't return and the timer keeps going.
    yef2bzwyhys1.png
    3caoaklg5vq7.png

Come to think of it, it also happens in ground battles too, I had it happen to me in a TB battle this past TB and I've had it happen pretty often in P3 of STR if I use MT's mass assist to kill a saber it tends to get the animation stuck a lot.

Edit: Also want to point out that it is not my connection as I can actively talk to people in guild chat and stuff so it isn't like I lose connection to the game.

There seem to be a number of reports that older iPhones are having issues across the game. I think iPhone 6 gets mentioned most. You aren't playing on an iPhone 6 are you?
  • ssj4tim
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Nope playing on a Google pixel 2 xl
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I had this issue a few times with the Millennium Falcon event as well and I’m using an iPhone X. So it’s not an older phone issue
  • Options
    Same on my xiaomi Phone.
    on all capital ship animation
    I'll like it better since the focus doesn't change.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    Same on my xiaomi Phone.
    on all capital ship animation
    I'll like it better since the focus doesn't change.

I don't think this is the same issue. CG removed most of the Capital ship animations. They announced this in the update notes.