Malak’s Drain life ignores IG88 zeta. Is this WAI?

Tbyrne92
49 posts Member
I’m currently running grievous under IG88 lead in arena and for some reason Malak’s drain life ability still heals his HP even when he’s target locked. Unless I’m reading it wrong “target locked enemies can’t recover health or protection” seems pretty clear to me. Is this a bug or is it WAI? I feel like for such a fragile and frankly useless character as IG88 is the zeta should at least do what it’s supposed to do and I’d love a comment from a developer as to if this is how the abilities are intended to interact with each other.

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    The only answer you'll get is

Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ so they can track issues.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

"Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Tbyrne92
    49 posts Member
    Options
    You’re probably correct but this seems like some real garbage since 88 is already so terrible as a character. Like come on guys....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    The only answer you'll get is

Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ so they can track issues.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

This.

That seems like an issue.